Turbo fire!

Options
Hi guys, just about to start turbo fire and would like to have some buddy's who are about to start it too, or currently doing this program, would like to keep each other motivated and share and celebrate success :) feel free to add me x

Replies

• tashaleona5
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire (well, at least when I'm finished lol j/k). I'm on week 9! Have lost some crazy inches doing it too. I would love to join the group.
  • snowshoermom
    snowshoermom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have been doing turbo jam for the past 2 months.. love it .. love it. Planning on getting turbo fire in the next week or so. Feel free to add me
  • iamme84
    iamme84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add guys, need all the help I can get to stay motivated x
  • SaundraM2009
    SaundraM2009 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm starting tomorrow if you wanted to buddy up to stay on track. =) I've done Turbo Jam and used to be a Turbo Kick instructor, but I since I've gone back to work a few months ago I don't have time to teach anymore. I figured Turbo Fire would be a great way to kick by butt back into shape.
  • andreabrabham
    andreabrabham Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Im doing Turbo Fire add me!
  • goldandfear
    Options
    Hi everyone! I started up Turbofire again a few days ago, along with this new account and tracking again. I'd love some turbo friends! I did half of the program before and loved it, but fell off too early! Time to get it done right this time.

:)
  • kirsty2604
    kirsty2604 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    im starting tomorrow

anyone can add me