What's worse? Muffin Top? Or Saggy jeans?

Options

Replies

• gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I hate my saggy jeans. They are stretch jeans do they fit just right as soon as I put them on, and by lunch time, they are falling off. I literally had to hold my jeans at the waist a few days ago to walk across the parking lot.

I hate having to hold my pants up, but I love that I'm shrinking out of them.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Muffin top is worse.

but camel toe is the worst.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Muffin top. And moose knuckle is worse than camel toe, btw.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    In for shopping at Goodwill so I will have neither saggy nor baggy clothes.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I love muffin tops.

muffins.jpg
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I hate my clothes too tight. Baggy doesn't look near as bad as muffin top IMO

I agree 100% with this !
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    That's why I adore summer, for the dresses. No baggy pants, no muffin tops.

That being said, the pants I wore today seemed to fit ok when I put them on, but now are hanging by a hip..
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Being 4'11" I have to buy pants made for short people and they also have to be low rise or they are "mom jeans" on me so I can hardly avoid the muffin top :/ I don't do baggy/saggy jeans either...BUT since I pretty much live in workout clothes atm I don't have that issue :happy:
    truth. unless you want buttcrack showing when your really petite you end up with jeans that give you muffin top when you sit down because of how high the waist is.
  • JskC1893
    JskC1893 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Both stink!!

I basically live in stretchy pants and shorts during this weight loss because they seem to consistently fit for a bit longer!!
  • JskC1893
    JskC1893 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    That's why I adore summer, for the dresses. No baggy pants, no muffin tops.

That being said, the pants I wore today seemed to fit ok when I put them on, but now are hanging by a hip..

agreed!!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Muffin top! Saggy pants are a good way to hide it.
  • AEMW8
    AEMW8 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Both. I just bought some colored skinny jeans the other week, in the fitting room yeah they felt a little loose, but I figured that to being tried on multiple times and they'd tighten a little when I washed them. Nope, still a little loose in the legs, but thank the gods for no muffin top.
  • Woodspoon
    Woodspoon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    It's not the clothes you wear, but how you look underneath that matters. If no one else likes it, tough titty.

Bingo! we have a winner
    This so much this.
  • IamNhappy
    IamNhappy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Muffin Top!!
  • horsewhisper91
    horsewhisper91 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Muffin Top....
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I would much prefer saggy pants over my current muffin top. :frown:
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    saggy pants.
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    If Muffin Top was hot people would brag about having it. People pose with baggy pants, because it is a reward.
  • luckynky
    luckynky Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    IMO muffin top is way worse. Nothing like seeing a chick wear too tight of clothes, it usually accompanies a too tight shirt where the muffin top peeks through the bottom of the shirt and top of the too tight jeans. Eww.

Totally agree.
  • stephcbms
    stephcbms Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    muffin top !!! HATE the muffin top lol.... buy a couple pair of stretch jeans, discount store or something :)