Nervous for 1st weigh in tomorrow

Options
Just about to complete my first week, fingers crossed.

Replies

• CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Best of Luck but may I inject my own experience? Do Not Live or Die by the numbers you see weekly on the scale for they are only a fraction of the Bigger Picture. Just remember that this journey is now and forever a lifestyle and you must treat it as such. Just do your best everyday to achieve the goals that you have set in front of you and as you accomplish them set new ones. Always putting one foot in front of the other...... Good luck on your journey.....
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Did you take measurements and pictures? How those change and how your clothes feel and how YOU feel are more important than the scale.
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. Yep took pics and measured before. Will be a while before i check them tho, 7 days is nothing in the grand scheme of things, as you say it a life style change not quick fix.

Good luck yourselves.
  • Piratefifi
    Options
    I find that the scale makes me a sad panda, and then I measure and see that I only dropped 1-2lbs. but I am down in my measurements considerably. So check both!!! Good Luck!
  • LovelyAsIAm
    Options
    Thanks for posting this topic because I'll be following in your footsteps in about a week lol Great to hear advice on how important it is to take measurements too. Keep up the good spirits!!