Weirdest thing you've seen today.

Options
georgieb23
georgieb23 Posts: 76 Member
So today I was shopping and saw a 50 year old woman wearing a halterneck top to show off her tattoo. The tat covered her whole back and was of......

The entire cast of Twilight. It's safe to say I was not expecting that!!!

I also saw in the middle of the town, a giant inflatable pig whose teats were viewing holes and children were sticking their head into them to watch some kind of performance going on inside.

I promise you I did not have magic mushrooms for breakfast!!! Anyone else seen anything unusual today? Make me feel slightly less of a fruitloop?

Replies

• pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    pfft....I have a pawn shop in Arkansas. I see those 50+ year olds all the time! lol
  • georgieb23
    Options
    pfft....I have a pawn shop in Arkansas. I see those 50+ year olds all the time! lol

Do you get lots of inflatable pigs with nipples for viewing holes as well? :tongue:
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I have 3 in pawn right now. ;)
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I saw a grown man bend down to pick up his keys and his shirt rode up and I saw his boxers, which were My Little Pony. I almost asked where he got them, but I didn't want him to get all weirded out.
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    This wasn't today but it was the day before yesterday. I took my bike down to the beach for a ride. Always nice this time of year. Or, so I thought. lol Now mind you I live in the conservative southern US. There was this guy laying on his stomach tanning. He was wearing a thong!! Not a speedo, I full out thong. I could'nt believe my eyes. The image scarred me. LOL
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    ...this thread...
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    A smack head.
  • georgieb23
    Options
    It worries me that two replies are to do with men's underwear choices....
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    I didn't see it, although I wish I had. My husband saw a man ridding a UNICYCLE down the street, a busy downhill street. He said it was the funniest and strangest thing he had ever seen. We live in a ghettoish neighbourhood so super weird.
  • sukiwabi
    sukiwabi Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    sorry, dp.
  • georgieb23
    Options
    I didn't see it, although I wish I had. My husband saw a man ridding a UNICYCLE down the street, a busy downhill street. He said it was the funniest and strangest thing he had ever seen. We live in a ghettoish neighbourhood so super weird.

Aha fab! When I was at sixth form, there was a guy who would ride his unicycle to school every day. We had a Harry Potter fancy dress day for charity and he taped a broomstick to it and rode around as if it was perfectly normal!
  • sukiwabi
    sukiwabi Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    a sheep kidney filled with yellow, blue, and red latex. :noway:
  • grgnelson
    grgnelson Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    A thread asking me what was the weirdest thing I've seen today...
  • lorieric5037
    Options
    Dog puke on the carpet consisting of cat food and kitty litter!:sick:
  • Phildog47
    Phildog47 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    So today I was shopping and saw a 50 year old woman wearing a halterneck top to show off her tattoo. The tat covered her whole back and was of......

The entire cast of Twilight. It's safe to say I was not expecting that!!!

I also saw in the middle of the town, a giant inflatable pig whose teats were viewing holes and children were sticking their head into them to watch some kind of performance going on inside.

I promise you I did not have magic mushrooms for breakfast!!! Anyone else seen anything unusual today? Make me feel slightly less of a fruitloop?

These two weren't one of the same??
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    A woman panhandeling while hoolahooping.
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    A fly larva pop out from the skin of a cat and flop around like a fish out of water.....ewww
  • RBurnham90
    RBurnham90 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    The utterly disgusting news of the guy in Miami that killed his wife and took a picture of her dead and uploaded it to facebook