Hi peachy people!

Options
I have been a member for a whooping 24 hours and love it! What a great way to begin the weight loss journey! For those who have been a member longer than I have, do you have any suggestions/tips? I wish everyone well in their personal journey! Let's cheer for everyone!

Replies

• Beebee78
    Options
    Welcome to the site! You will find so much support here on your journey xxx
  • cassiemo
    Options
    Hi Bee, thanks so much!
  • randomlose
    Options
    I've been a member for a few days now and already finding this a huge help. I hope your weight loss journey goes well and the only tip I have learnt is to write down everything you eat. That way you get into the habit of thinking before you eat. I'm a "boredom eater" writing down everything makes me stop to think.
    All the best Bee.
  • psarah
    Options
    Welcome, you will love this site..
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:

You will meet some amazing people here. i would say just log everything you eat, and planning ahead helps, that way you can plan to not exceed your calories. ie, once in a while not so healthy food is ok, but only in moderation. That helps in not craving something and the binge that follows because of it.

Good luck :)
  • NineInchGirl
    Options
    Hi nice to meet you!

This is THE PLACE to be! You want motivation? You'll get motivation!!
    Love it here =)
  • Bluddy
    Options
    Hello there!

My advice would be make use of hte tools, logging your food and execise really helps you keep track of your progress and motivates you to improve. :)
  • brockly25
    Options
    welcome to the site :) happy to have you aboard :) this is a fun place and very good if your trying to lose the lbs :)
    we are here for you and wil try to help you threw ?:) if you need to talk i am here :) you have a good day and hope we meet are goal :) go team :)
  • bel74
    bel74 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    i joined six days ago and im so glad i foung this site,everyones so friendly and supportive :happy: