Looking for friends who love interacting

Options
Hi Everybody,

I just joined myfitnesspal. This is also my first time trying to drop a few pounds, so I'd love to make friends who enjoy interacting and sharing advice. Hope to chat with you soon :-)

Replies

• BlueStar1989
    BlueStar1989 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck! You can add me if you want to. I'm on daily and I will help you if I can.
  • rosaneubauer
    Options
    Hi, I'm trying to log my food intake, help please and any advise will be greatly apprciated,
    Rosa
  • love2lift_85
    love2lift_85 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    hi there, welcome!

add me if u like, I'm on pretty much every day :)
  • adobeastella
    Options
    You are welcome, feel free to add me.
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants interactive friends can add me. I love interacting and am on here a lot every day.

However, I don't support VLCDs so if that's your thing, you probably won't want to.
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, feel free to add me i log in everyday, this website is the best
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Ajcole002
    Ajcole002 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started using MFP a little bit ago. I don't always track my workouts the day of, but I do keep a notebook and eventually add them. I stopped tracking my calories, at least for the moment. Even when I met my goal I was feeling tired and terrible. It has me at 1880 calories a day and only adjusts for cardio workouts. However, I am mostly lifting weights for my workouts. I am on my feet constantly for my job. Since I stopped tracking my calories, I have still lost weight, recovering quicker, and I feel better.
  • emmietoby
    emmietoby Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    hi! i'm on every day and i have a few friends that i talk to a lot every day. so if anyone REALLY wants to interact by mfp mail i'll be happy to add you. if you don't really would like to talk a lot and give each other support why bother??

so i'm here if you want to chat: ) !!