After the shred did you do it again or change it up? :)

Options
Hey guys just looking for some inspiration really, completed the shred a few weeks ago and have been doing some bodyweight exercises since to build up strength and such and now i feel like incorporating a workout again..

So wondering as i found the shred challenging at the higher level should i go back and do it again or should i give another of julian michaels workouts a try? what did you guys so and what other workouts of hers did you find as challenging?

Would greatly appreciate some advice! :)

Replies

• balancedbrunette
    balancedbrunette Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    bump :).
  • juliejean123
    juliejean123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    After 30DS, I did RIpped in 30, and I am now doing No More Trouble Zones. NMTZ is my favorite Jillian Michaels so far. Hope that helps!
  • balancedbrunette
    Options
    After 30DS, I did RIpped in 30, and I am now doing No More Trouble Zones. NMTZ is my favorite Jillian Michaels so far. Hope that helps!

thanks i've heard ripped in 30 is a good one to go with was considering actually starting this and incorporating NMTZ into my workout when i just want a day working on strength. :)
  • balancedbrunette
    Options
    bumping any more opinoins
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I did it twice in a row. It got boring, but I upped the size of the weights I was using and it made it more of a challenge. Of her videos I tried, I also like Killer Abs.
  • balancedbrunette
    Options
    I did it twice in a row. It got boring, but I upped the size of the weights I was using and it made it more of a challenge. Of her videos I tried, I also like Killer Abs.

thanks have upped the size of my weights and am finding it challenging so going to do it again and see after that.
  • Kreider86
    Kreider86 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Jillian annoys me.. I did the shred, and also bought Killer Buns and Thighs for fun... It about killed me.. if you want something difficult and that's a target area for you I'd suggest it. I got WAY to bored to go through the shred again though.
  • brandisue98
    Options
    I have almost all of her videos minus yoga :( I really like most of her videos, they are all good in their own right for a quick workout. My favorite will always be NO More Trouble Zones. I also like Banish Fat Boost Metabolism for a nice cardio workout. I have gone away from her videos the past year or so but when I was doing them I really liked to switch it up. I got tired of the same video over and over. Also, a coworker of mine is doing the "90 Day Revolution" she was a beginner to exercise and really has liked that every week you work your way up to more challenging exercises every week.
  • jessannprice
    jessannprice Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am loving "Power Circuit Training with Jackie" right now..

I got bored with 30DS as well.