Jacksonville, Florida

Options
I'm not new to MFP, but I did just start back up. This time with with new and realistic goals. I was wondering if there was anyone in the Jacksonville, Florida area that may need a work-out buddy or anyone in general that needs motivational buddies. Hope to hear from you soon!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Zephyrhills, not too terribly far away.

Welcome back (=
  • LyssaJ1
    LyssaJ1 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    If you do a search in the "Groups" section for "Florida" you will find some folks from Jax. I'm over in Tallahassee and am new to MFP :) Welcome back!
  • eesuperstar
    eesuperstar Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey a bunch of us Jacksonville people are in the " JACKSONVILLE FL RUNNING GROUP" . Don't let the name discourage you... we do our fair share of walking. We normally meet a few times a well to ruin, walk or bike.
  • JLynn721
    Options
    I live in Jax on the west side... I am trying to get back into more exercise... what do you like to do?
  • gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Michigan...but if you need some support, friend me. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • jennadelane
    jennadelane Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say hi as a fellow Jacksonvillian!
  • SaraBelle0312
    SaraBelle0312 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Jacksonville Here :) Also in the running group and yeah we do walk a bit too! Add me for local support :)
  • akdrlee123
    Options
    I'm in the southside area! I run, but my workout buddy just bailed on me for her new bf :-/ I need a new workout buddy! I looked up the running group listed above, but I couldn't find any information on it. Is there a link to what times the group runs? Or if someone wants to meet to run I'm game!
  • amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hi, :bigsmile:
    I'm Amy, 49 yrs old, and I live on the Westside of Jax. I would love some workout friends. It would be great to workout together some, and to be friends on here too--to help with other things like food.

I do go to the YMCA on Riverside Ave too. It's great there!!

I do have some injuries that limit my walking abilities though. But, I do love to get exercise when I am able. It helps with my diabetes too. :wink:
    Amy
  • akdrlee123
    Options
    What part of Jax are you in? I'm in need of a workout buddy/ running partner! I'm over on Southside :)
  • mistress8956
    mistress8956 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    You guys are all on the wrong side of the state!:laugh: tampa area here:glasses:
  • chrissygoth
    Options
    Moving to JAX July15th!
  • stryi
    stryi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I live in JAX - what part of town are you in?