Exercise?

Options
I've been working on dieting and I don't mind it at all, however I keep backing off on exercise.

I do about a mile walk daily, but I feel like its not enough.

What motivated you to start working out?

Replies

• mallen404
    mallen404 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    sports!

the feeling after working out!
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I hated exercise. Before, during, and after. The very idea of it.

However, I had some people on my friends list on MFP who genuinely loved going to the gym and exercising and I wanted to find something I loved that much as well.

I finally did. Now you can't stop me from exercising and it's become a fun hobby of mine, not only for weight loss.
  • Amanda_Tate28
    Amanda_Tate28 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I have anxiety and can get upset and sad very easily

I like exercise because it forces a flood of endorphins into your brain

It makes me feel happier and It is better for me than any pill they could have me on.
  • jenderemer
    Options
    I joined a found a home workout program that I really loved and joined a support group on Facebook where I had to check in everyday..i loved it so much, I eventually started doing my own groups.
  • TStevens78405
    Options
    I think the thing that puts people off exercising is the thought of being tired and achey afterwards.
    But as someone who exercises daily, i can tell you that you feel GOOD after exercising, not bad!
    So when you're running along, just think, i'll feel good and a little closer to where i want to be when i've finished this :)