Has Anyone Else Just Started

Options
I'm looking for some supportive friends to go through the weight loss journey with me. I need to lose a little over 50 lbs. and would love to stay motivated with someone with close to the same goals that I have. I've lost 5 lbs in two weeks before joining this website, and need to stay motivated.

Replies

• gcadmes
    gcadmes Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just started...well, actually, I created an account last Xmas, but just now decided to utilize mfp.
    I too started my weight loss effort two weeks ago, but started logging my food 4 days ago.
    Let's motivate each other, feel free to add me.
  • millielosesweight
    millielosesweight Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there. My goal is similar to yours and I am in need of some motivation too.
    It looks like you are off to a great start, feel free to add me!
  • dannibells
    Options
    Hi, I need to loose A LOT of weight, and this is my first week using this app even though I signed up ages ago. already lost lb's. can't belive how well its working!
  • jake480
    jake480 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi,

I just started this website as well. I lost about 5lbs before starting to use this today. Need to loose more, and reducing pizza is gonna kill me! :)

Jayson
  • feelin_gr_8
    feelin_gr_8 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Signed up a couple years ago and then got distracted dating my now-husband. Just started a couple weeks ago...over 100 lbs to go. Welcome :D
  • jherrmann33
    jherrmann33 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm fairly new (started in May) and have lost 23 with about 50 more to go. Welcome, it's a great app! I find it easier to enter data on the computer and use my phone less frequently, but you might not.
    All the best to you!
    :happy:
  • NancyAloha
    Options
    Hello,
    Signed up a few weeks ago but just started logging in my food in the last couple of days. Have a long way (weigh) to go! Hoping logging my food and activity will make me more accountable and also allow me to celebrate small successes and not give up. How are you folks doing out there that have 100lb or more to lose? :)
    -NancyAloha
  • NancyAloha
    Options
    Hello,
    Signed up a few weeks ago but just started logging in my food in the last couple of days. Have a long way (weigh) to go! Hoping logging my food and activity will make me more accountable and also allow me to celebrate small successes and not give up. How are you folks doing out there that have 100lb or more to lose? :)
    -NancyAloha