Any short girls (5'5" & under) need motivation?♥

Options

Replies

• Najah5150
    Najah5150 Posts: 170
    Options
    YES, PLEASE ADD ME...I AM 5'3 WITH 70 LBS I WANT TO LOSE.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anyone has mentioned this to you yet, but 5'5" is not short.

According to the CDC's report on Anthropometrics in Childen and Adults, the average height of a female in the United States is 5'4", making a 5'5" woman actually on the taller side of average-- certainly in no way a "short girl." Globally, the average height for a woman is 5'3.

For more infomation on recent human anthropometrics, you can check out this CDC report. www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/bodymeas.htm

I'm sorry, but that's not really the point of the thread. The point was to find girls with similar heights and get connected. I said short simply because among the people that I see everyday I am one of the shortest.

So... the title of the thread has nothing to do with the point of the thread and also shouldn't have to be accurate?

That's odd.

I mean, I fully understand your position.

But still. Rather odd.

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to accomplish?

At first I was trying to accomplish being informative.

Now, however, I can see that I am not accomplishing anything.

Good luck with the "short" girls.

I found it informative. I thought average height for women was 5'5-5'6. The more you know!! Thanks for the info! :smile:
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5" and willing to support anyone as long as you are doing this the healthy way and not severely undereating.
  • hproskie
    hproskie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    5'4" with 50+ pounds to lose- definitely could use more motivational friends!!
  • sez8288
    sez8288 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    5'2" and 6lb that just wont shift! Add me :)
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

According to the CDC's report on Anthropometrics in Childen and Adults, the average height of a female in the United States is 5'4", making a 5'5" woman actually on the taller side of average-- certainly in no way a "short girl." Globally, the average height for a woman is 5'3.

For more infomation on recent human anthropometrics, you can check out this CDC report. www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/bodymeas.htm

Sounds like someone has a Napoleon complex....
  • Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    5"1 with 60lbs to go - add me :smile:
  • shelbyj72
    shelbyj72 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Heidi71285
    Heidi71285 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    5 ft even! Down 47 with 9 to go. Definitely need motivation and advice. Here to give any that I can as well. I'm struggling with these last ones.

Anyone in the last ten (or conquered the last ten) that can give advice please add me!
  • mikaladanielle31
    mikaladanielle31 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in. 5'2" looking to lose 20 lbs. Motivation needed!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

Sounds like someone has a Napoleon complex....

Holy my God, so now you are telling my I am no longer special and "petite" as per my height but just "average". What next? Are you gonna wash my sluts in the laundry and then tell me I can't say sluts?
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    bump
  • giveMEbeauty
    Options
    Meeeeeeee!

4ft 11
  • sayafeh
    sayafeh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    5'2" and working off the baby weight I gained while being preggers! Almost there, but still have more toning to do and want to continue the lifestyle of eating healthy and working out! :)
  • TinyChestnut
    Options
    5'2" here, GW of around 120ish, feel free to add me!
  • theatregirl4416
    Options
    Me too, 5ft4 here and trying to lose 26lbs to get me to a healthy BMI, need a lot of motivation to start losing the first few pounds tho....doing it in bitesize chunks....

lol....though perhaps bitesize isnt the best wording for this site....

feel free to add me :)
  • rosemillk
    Options
    4'11 here:)
  • spicespicebaby
    Options
    I'm 5'2! I'm also new. Feel free to add me! :)
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Almost 5'4" and want to lose another 10 lbs - 130 lbs is my goal weight. Add me :smile:
  • pinkstp
    pinkstp Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    5'4", ~175 w/ 30 lbs to lose (that's if I gain muscle to be 145 :D)

feel free to add me! I love perusing through peoples food diaries and getting motivation for different exercises :)