Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

10 days on MPF...makin Progress

Hey MPF fam.

Hope all is well. Im J.S. and I joined back in 2012, but didn't start taking this seriously until 10 days ago. I'm working out, loosing the weight I need too...but i need the motivation.

I need motivation and to be held accountable, so I can push forward. I've met some pretty cool and bad assed people on here through forums and such...just thought I should formally introduce myself. :drinker:

My profile is totally open. Again, I'm looking for like minded people of all ages, cultures and facets of society to be friends with, with the battle of the bulge. :wink:

Replies

• nomorebamboozles
    nomorebamboozles Posts: 73 Member
    Hey there! I did the same thing with leaving MFP and coming back some time later. If you add me, I promise if I ever see the status "JSBanx has not logged in for 3 days and could use some support..." I will gladly ask you, "What would it feel like right now if you had never quit MFP a year ago? Where would you be today?" and hopefully that'll help! :)
  • SmoothRiko
    SmoothRiko Posts: 193
    Hey there! I did the same thing with leaving MFP and coming back some time later. If you add me, I promise if I ever see the status "JSBanx has not logged in for 3 days and could use some support..." I will gladly ask you, "What would it feel like right now if you had never quit MFP a year ago? Where would you be today?" and hopefully that'll help! :)

That'll def. do the trick. LOL. Thank you!
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    10 days is a good start. My profile is complete open. Add me if you wanna.
  • SmoothRiko
    SmoothRiko Posts: 193
    10 days is a good start. My profile is complete open. Add me if you wanna.

Thank you!
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Welcome back. Feel free to add me, just about to finish my first week, so still new to it myself.

Good luck.
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Same here buddy!
    I lost 20 pounds on MFP, then left, gained it all back, and here I am!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Welcome back. Im new myself, well been around 17 days! Making progress and super motivated. I will not quit. Period. Something clicked in me, I just cant explain, but my diary is open as well. Feel free to add me and best of luck to you!!! You can do it.
  • Feel free to add me if you wish. Welcome back and go for it - you can do it !!
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Today was Day 700 for me. Feel free to add me if you need praise and motivation.