TurboFire Friends?

Options
Hi! I just started TurboFire today. It's a killer! When I finished Fire30 I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest!

I had an HRM on and after 40 minutes (I know the class is just 30 minutes but I repeated some parts of it cause I cant get the steps right) my HRM told me I burned 647 calories. whaat?! It was intense for me though.I'm a 290lbs and it was my first kickboxing exercise. I usually do Zumba.

I'm looking for friends who are also on TurboFire.
Please add me :)

Replies

• JoseRan
    JoseRan Posts: 1
    Options
    647 calories!? WOW congrats!! I really like TurboFire. I know the moves are designed for women, but dang, it gives me a full body workout! The results are amazing and if you stick to it, it'll definitely get you where you want to be. Starting a TurboFire and Les Mills PUMP hybrid tomorrow. I'm extremely excited!

Enjoy the journey :D
  • AgnesInWonderland
    Options
    Thanks! :) I actually had fun while doing turbofire. I don't think its just for women cause with those moved I'm pretty sure it's a full workout for everybody. haha. Good luck on your TurboFire and Les Mills hybrid tomorrow!
  • AngDenSti
    AngDenSti Posts: 184
    Options
    I LOVE TurboFire too! So much fun and a great workout!
  • bethkrusac
    bethkrusac Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I started turbofire about a week ago and already LOVE it as well. I like how she puts encouraging words in there and pushes you to go further. I've been recovering from a knee injury so I've been having to modify them, but I still love it! Good luck!
  • Lynn5cmu
    Lynn5cmu Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i also love turbofire! chalean is great and the routines are fun. i started with turbojam and eventually wanted more of a challenge, turbo fire was the answer! i haven't been following the schedule though,and haven't been doing it on a regular basis. starting today, my goal is to do a min 45min workout 3 days a week and one of the hit workouts along with a 10min kettleworx dvd 3 days a week for some strength training. what are you guys doing, following the schedule? feel free to add me as a friend, im still kind of a newbie to this site :)
  • loriboris
    Options
    I do TurboFire, and I do follow the schedule. I'm nearly to the point of having to order the Advanced DVDs. I have noticed a dramatic increase in my fitness, although I can't say I've lost a ton of weight. I just started using MyFitnessPal regularly, so perhaps now that I'm being more careful about logging my food AND activity, the pounds will come off more readily. :)

I also added in a Zumba DVD today just to increase my steps (I use a FitBit with a goal of 10K steps), and that definitely did the trick. Today's workout on TurboFire was Low HIIT 25 plus Sculpt 30. I do recommend using the schedule, because the exercises work synergistically to make you stronger while increasing your cardio fitness.
  • shurleec
    shurleec Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Turbofire! I don't follow the schedule, I pretty much do it on days I don't make it to the gym. I actually started doing Turbo Kick at my gym and when they quit offering it I ordered the DVDs b/c I'm so obsessed, lol. It's a great workout and really fun. Feel free to add me even though I don't follow the schedule.