19 pounds down.... yay!

Options
Im kinda excited, its been almost exactly 3 months and i've lost 19 pounds, no one has noticed though. I didn't even notice until i took a picture yesterday when i was all dressed up at work. I was like "wow!" I posted it on fb today and no one commented :( i felt really sad bc I thought it was a great pic. Then I saw my sister today, who has been out of town for about a month and the first thing she said was 'wow rachel, look at you, you've lost a ton of weight, i can see it in your face'. So then I felt really good, I really wanted to cry because i was so happy.

I had to share with everyone, because we often work really hard to lose weight and seldom see the results ourselves because we are slowly changing. And sometimes the people around us on a regular basis don't seem to notice. Just be patient because there will be that one day when you take a picture of yourself and you're like "WOW!" and don't be disappointed like I was if no one says anything, just remember that feeling you have when you notice the change. I used to love taking pics and I was so happy with the change that i actually posted it in a public place lol cant wait to meet my goal, i'm just going to keep working hard. Good Luck everyone!

xoxo
Rachel

Replies

• mimi337
    mimi337 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    RACHEL! Who cares if people notice or not. Tell them that you've lost the weight and feel proud of what you've accomplished. And PS, where is the foto that made you so happy today? Put it on your profile! sending good vibes, mimi
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work & weight loss! How exciting!

Enjoy your new look :flowerforyou:
  • rachelmarie1
    rachelmarie1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much Mimi and Cherp! you made me smile :flowerforyou: My profile pic is the one i took on the 7th that made me smile. :smile: 19 down.... more to go! Thank you for the encouragement.
  • seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's quite an achievement!
  • jennygeo1
    jennygeo1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats! I sometimes feel the same way... it's tough to stay motivated but when the compliments come, it's awesome. Great job on the progress and keep up the hard work!
  • fghtffyrDEMONS
    fghtffyrDEMONS Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This is incredible! Sometimes when people see you everyday it's hard for them to notice and then BAM they do. It took me about a 30lb weight loss for anyone to say anything. People just have to readjust that set image of you. Believe me you're doing great. Keep it up. <3
  • rachelmarie1
    rachelmarie1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thank you, and btw, i :heart: the superhero ticker fghtffyrdemon :)