New To MFP

Options
:happy: Hi
Just started today and logged in all the food I have and will eat today as well as beverages. I have been enlightened! I've not had to count calories, but thought I now should. Wow! Can not believe how many calories I was eating/drinking per day. My goal is to lose 28 pounds and I'm excited about this. What a wonderful site and I'm so happy I've found you. Cheers!

Replies

• MzYoga
    MzYoga Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined this week, and as soon as I figure out how to do a friend request, I want to send one to you.
    MzYoga
  • trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)

I am currently working on my second week :)
  • Gigsluvscw
    Gigsluvscw Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined this week, and as soon as I figure out how to do a friend request, I want to send one to you.
    MzYoga

Hi! Just click on anyone's profile pic and you'll see where to friend request them. :smile:
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hi
    Just started today and logged in all the food I have and will eat today as well as beverages. I have been enlightened! I've not had to count calories, but thought I now should. Wow! Can not believe how many calories I was eating/drinking per day. My goal is to lose 28 pounds and I'm excited about this. What a wonderful site and I'm so happy I've found you. Cheers!

Cheers to you too! KEEP BEING AWESOME!
  • Darcie45
    Darcie45 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent to you! Welcome and you can do this!
  • Scampydoo2
    Scampydoo2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! I need to figure that out too!
  • Scampydoo2
    Scampydoo2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! That will be me soon! Cheers!
  • MRSHHJONES
    MRSHHJONES Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome Scampydoo2! I've been working at this since March and I really enjoy the program and especially MFP friends. Congratulations on making that first step!!!! You can add me to your friends if you like! :smile: