A year of change

Options
Last July I had my routine physical.....Dr. told me I was at my highest weight 240lb!!!!! Dr also diagnosed me with prediabetes! This is when I decided enough was enough. I knew I had to change my life or I may lose it before it was time. I was scared because I had attempted weight loss before and I have lost weight but I did it in some very unhealthy manners. So I promised myself that this time I wouldnt use gimmicks, magic pills, shakes....just the good old fashioned way. I signed up for MFP started watching my intake and cleaning up my diet. I started out with mild exercise ...just walking at first and increased as the weeks went by. I had some hiccups along the way but I never gave up on myself. All i did was focus on eating healthy and making sure I worked out 5 to 6 times a week doing various work outs ( C25k, Jillian Mchaels DVDS, Walk Away the Pounds, and Zumba to name a few). I now am proud to say that I am no longer prediabetic, i have more energy than I have had in years, and Im the happiest I have ever been in my life! All because I took the first small step! Im always going to be a work in progress but here are my results so far! Never give up!!!!:heart:

me_zpsedf07789.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!