Shredders

Options
Are there any current 30 DS peeps out there? I could use ya'll's help! I am on day 2 and looking for some other people to encourage and gain support from! If you're out there shoot me a FR we can do this thang!!!

Replies

• luvemykids
    Options
    Are you talking about Jillian Michael's 30 day shred? I am doing that and am on day 4.
  • bymyslf892
    bymyslf892 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yea! That's awesome! Let's be friends!!
  • bymyslf892
    Options
    bump
  • tarac98
    tarac98 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just finished the shred. All I can say is STICK with it...you'll get AMAZING results. I lost so many inches from my body and got toned up. I'm starting Jillians Ripped in 30 on Monday. I heard its pretty amazing too!
  • bymyslf892
    Options
    Thanks for the advice! I had tried it before when I was a lot heavier and it was terribly hard. I never thought in a million years I could do that workout and then go out for a mile run to add in some cardio. Amazing how our bodies change! Good luck with RI30 I have heard amazing things about it
  • carmichaels99
    Options
    I started yesterday...I can hardly walk today... Gonna stick with it though. You can add me. :)
  • missinesita
    missinesita Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i´m on day 24 :) hi there!!
  • jenanigans_from_space
    Options
    I'm doing it, there are also a couple of MFP 30DS groups out there! :)
  • bymyslf892
    Options
    I didn't know there were any groups out there! Adding all you beautiful people who are doing it though! We are gonna be looking so awesome when this is over!