Not so new but ready to work!

Options
I have been a member of MFP for about a year and have so far been on again off again :( I knew I had been gaining weight but was in denial about how much and made excuses for myself as to why I wasn't working out or making healthy choices. BUT I finally woke up and forced myself to step on the scale and face the ugly truth.... and man was it ugly!!! lol At 4 11 and 160 lbs I am officially the heaviest I have ever been. Its just the kick in the butt I needed to get moving again. So now I'm back at the gym and making healthy choices and hoping to lose 40 lbs.

Throughout my inactivity on MFP I lost many of the awesome friends I had accumulated and am hoping for a second chance! Looking for fun motivational friends to share successes and encouragements with! Add me :)

Replies

• Layla76
    Layla76 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I fell off track about 2 weeks ago when I lost my job. I managed to gain 4 lbs....not terrible I know but still a step in the wrong direction. I have about 80 or so lbs left to go so any and all motivation and support is welcome!
  • Cori_Mac
    Cori_Mac Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I've also been a member for about a year but fell way off :) Friend request sent, and it's a pleasure to meet you :)
  • caro1275
    caro1275 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Same here. I signed on about a year ago and lost 35lbs. I managed to gain about half that back in 6 months. So now I am back and trying to lose the weight again (and then some). I will certainly add you, and anyone on here feel free to add me. I can use all the motivation I can get!
    Caro
  • BrendaS03
    BrendaS03 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to cheering everyone on!!