New wanna be friends

Options
New to this site. Looking for some motivations and friendships along the way. I want to lose 150 pounds maybe . I have a injured knee so exercise has been difficult I love elliptical and swimming any suggestions for something easy on knees.

Replies

• Kwob936
    Kwob936 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new and always looking for friends and motivation. Sending a FR
  • christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I've been having knee issues also. Riding a bike and swimming have helped me quite a bit!! Feel free to add me as a friend!! I love to encourage and support!!
  • amandamarie7743
    Options
    I am pretty new to this too....been on here for about 3 weeks and lost 15lbs so far! Looking to lose 100 more as I am over weight. I am also looking for new friends and support so feel free to add me!
  • irbirb
    irbirb Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started tonight. Have major knee issues and cannot do much lower-body exercises. Need to lose at least 50 lbs. please add me as a friend.
  • teejnottage
    Options
    hi there my name is tanya i am new to using the app online. Have had much success using it on my iphone b4
  • teejnottage
    Options
    New to this site. Looking for some motivations and friendships along the way. I want to lose 150 pounds maybe . I have a injured knee so exercise has been difficult I love elliptical and swimming any suggestions for something easy on knees.
  • LakotaSunrise
    LakotaSunrise Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new as well, i signed up a while ago but only recently become addicted.

Would love to make new friends too!!

I've had issues with my feet & ankles over the past years.... It's not going to hold me back though. :)

Sending friend request :)
  • remimarie
    Options
    please feel free to add me. i'm still recovering from an ankle injury and i have lower back and knee problems as well. i do curves for my workout and have gotten some great results thus far and the workouts aren't too taxing on my problem areas. i'm here to support and help motivate. good luck on your journey!
  • iheartpink86
    iheartpink86 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

I been on here for a while, but didn't start committed to working out recently. Add me if you want, and anybody is welcome to add me as well. :)
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want. I still have about 50 pounds total I wanna lose although it's not reflected on my ticker. I was getting frustrated so I decided to do it in small steps.
  • teejnottage
    Options
    Hi i am new to using this app online and am looking for some friends for motivational purposes. It can be hard to stay motivated whilst on your weightloss journey. I have lost the weight before but some has snuck back on and now its time to shed those kilos again. Then i think i will need to get ideas from friends on here to maintain the weight as that seems to be my main issue. I can loose the weight i just have issues keeping it off. HELP!!!!!!!
  • bethjpsu
    bethjpsu Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi - I am relatively new to this site- been a member for a while but have been logging faithfully for the past 40 days- this time feels different- maybe things are clicking better! always looking for more support so feel free to add me as a friend...

PS - just started using the fitbit one as well...
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hi im not totally new, but recently coming back from a break. love to have some friends.
  • Chantay7
    Chantay7 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I do an exercise where I get on my hands and knees and lift my leg up and back or up and to the side. It's a great exercise for my not so smooth bottom , my bottom is much smoother and I'm much more toned.