Best Cheap Work Out Video

Options
So in your opinion what is the best cheap work out video out there?
I like Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Weightloss - $10 at Target. Also I have an old Crunch Pilates DVD that I love as well, that was $10.00 at WalMart.
I am just looking for some great new video's that aren't too hard (beginners, but with a little challenege) and that are realitvly cheap, and pretty sure everyone can benefit from others ideas as well on here.

Thanks everyone! :)
Happy Friday! :)

Replies

• skinnytayy
    Options
    Try Denise Austin's 3 week bootcamp .. It's $10, pretty good challenge but not impossible. She goes through routines somewhat fast (if you've ever watched her shows, you know what i mean) so you may have to go through it a few times to get the hang of it before you "officially" start. Worth the money though .. I could feel it in my muscles the next day over :smile:
  • jeanineadele
    Options
    Good question. I would love to know a good beginners stretching video.
  • AMOMONAJOURNEYTOCHANGEHERLIFE
    Options
    Jillian Micheal's videos are pretty inexpensive 9 dollars at walmart for the 30 Day shred.
  • juday3
    juday3 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Some of the Biggest Loser workout DVDs are great for beginners. An example would be the Biggest Loser workout vol. 1
  • cathleen4h
    cathleen4h Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    If you like something kind of fun. All of the Dancing with the Stars videos are good. And you are not only working out but learning some great moves!
  • asallen7
    Options
    Jillian Michaels and Biggest Loser have some Cheap workouts. I also do the Bollywood Workouts which are around $10-15$. Collage Video ( http://www.collagevideo.com/ ) has a great variety and fast shipping. Plus you can preview the workouts (short video clips) before you buy. Check them out for some great workouts.
  • edinbors
    Options
    Do you have Netflix watch instantly? There are a ton of really good ones to get instantly on there! Otherwise any Jillian Michaels are awesome! I also like the 10 min solution ones just do 2-3 of them at a time (the bootcamp is my fav)! Good luck!
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    My local library has a HUGE selection. I take out one or two at a time and then I can buy the ones I like and return the ones I don't like. I'll be honest, I have a pretty short attention span- most of them just get returned!
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Jillian Micheal's videos are pretty inexpensive 9 dollars at walmart for the 30 Day shred.

That was my suggestion too. May be more intense than what you're looking for right now but they're great, and cheap :)
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    EBAY!!!!
    I got 4 Tae Bo Vids for under $30.00!!!! Now that's a STEAL. All Brand new. Plus the walking videos, where you can walk 3 miles in your living room are awesome too!
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michales.
    No More Trouble Zones is my fav
    30 Day Shred is good
    Burn Fat Boost Met - this is a killer cardio!
    Yoga Melt Down - eh - just ok.

All under $10 at Walmart or amazon.com
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos They are my favorite, they are free! Plus I switch up my workout with them and don't have to buy a bunch of dvds.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Yea, Leslie Sansone's are pretty good, I was able to buy one for $5 and 30day shred is good too :) Got mine on Ebay for $4.25 :) I check Ebay and amazon a lot just to see what else I can get a good deal on :)
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    www.exercisetv.tv has a lot of free workout videos and a bunch more available for download for anywhere from $3-15. You can also access it OnDemand via certain cable companies.
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    www.exercisetv.tv has a lot of free workout videos and a bunch more available for download for anywhere from $3-15. You can also access it OnDemand via certain cable companies.

I LOVE THEM! Have you tried the freshmen fifteen! She is crazy!
  • MMarcordes
    MMarcordes Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Anything by Bob Harper or Jillian Michaels - most of which are $9 at Walmart. But they are both great workouts - they have different levels to build up to and they are fun and challenging.
  • jeanineadele
    Options
    http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos They are my favorite, they are free! Plus I switch up my workout with them and don't have to buy a bunch of dvds.

Thanks, I going to try this.
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    I LOVE THEM! Have you tried the freshmen fifteen! She is crazy!

No, I just found it this week and started with the 10 Pound Slimdown. I'll have to look that up... once I'm in better shape. :laugh:
  • vachegomoo
    Options
    The Island Girl workouts are really fun. You can get a two-pack on Amazon.com for $10, they have hula and Tahitian dance. I have the Tahitian set, and they're very low-impact but they really work your legs. Plus, it's addicting!
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I got a ten minute workout one where it has 3-5 10 minutes workouts you can do all together or only one and mine was a dance one and came with a two pound belt i have to wear while doing it... it works my abs when i got full out on it beause of the belt