Im Back and need some new friends

Options
After jumping ship the last 6 months after a ankle fracture and a total abdominal hysterectomy I am Back. Im looking for supportive friends who will help push me and educate me. Look forward to meeting some new people. Jen

Replies

• lvnh
    lvnh Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen, welcome back! Sending you a friend request.
  • Maryelca_2013
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP. I have been on and off again and this time I need to be on and I need to stay on track. I too am building my network of supporters and can use friends who can be supportive. Sending you friend request.
  • caro1275
    caro1275 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am in the same boat. I will send a friend request as well. I need to get back on track!
  • TrueSoutherngirl
    Options
    Hi just joined today and need to connect with some that are really motivated. I've been doing my smoothies and I'm getting back to my workout routine. Was doing so well but went out of town and haven't gotten back to my routine. I'm motivated now. Went shopping and purchase lots of healthy foods, salmon, flounder, chicken tenders, turkey. Got my faberware single serve blender for my smoothies, works great and helps you to make single serving smoothies with vegetables and fruit. Looking forward to connecting with some who really are ready to do this.
  • csquared1106
    csquared1106 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am in the same boat...and need some motivation! :)
  • Ilikeyoursleeves
    Ilikeyoursleeves Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just came back too! Finalized a divorce with multiple court dates and totally fell off the MFP lifestyle. But yay! I'm back.
  • iheartpink86
    iheartpink86 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

I been on here for a while, but didn't start committed to working out recently. Add me if you want, and anybody is welcome to add me as well. :)
  • Fluffycloud1977
    Fluffycloud1977 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, me too! I've been struggling on this weight loss journey for a while now, through some big ups and downs. I find it hard to stay motivated so looking for people to support me and people I can help support. I've sent out some friend requests through this thread so fingers crossed :-)