Which is best TV Series??

Options
There are lot of TV series bad or crap but some TV Shows are too awesome & in airing list...I am just sharing two shows which is too most popular now a days i.e. Dexter & Game of Thrones...So guys share your opinion about both TV Shows which one is best?? & Why??

MotionEmpire

Replies

• WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Dexter for sure! Sucks that this is the last season too. Also the Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy and I like Bates Motel too. Recently started watching Under the Dome (Stephen King series) It's ok.
  • FitbitVanessa
    FitbitVanessa Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Breaking Bad.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Game of Thrones currently. Of all time - The Wire and there isn't a show particularly close (in my own personal opinion of course).
  • johnsdba
    johnsdba Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Game of Thrones. Now if G.R.R.M. will just finish the books!
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Game of Thrones currently. Of all time - The Wire and there isn't a show particularly close (in my own personal opinion of course).

I have the entire series of The Wire on dvd and have yet to watch it. It was given to me. Guess I should check it out.
  • benjib84
    benjib84 Posts: 125
    Options
    Dexter is the best in my opinion..... Game of Thrones S1 was EPIC, but season 2 sucked, and 3 was only just about better...... whereas Dexter leaves you not wanting to wait for the next episode time and time again!

Im currently most excited about the return of Breaking Bad....

Also for you netFlix users, Orange is the new Black is superb!
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I was hooked on Ghost Whisperer, Charmed and Buffy The Vampire Slayer back in the day. :) something about the alternate reality and emotional storylines.

Changing my answer, Bones
    I do like that show and never missed an episode

Otherwise nothing recent gets my permanent vote, my tv is stuck on Nickelodean and the Disney Channel, so much more entertaining then reality crap and constant Cop drama's, murder and violence on the other channels plus i have a young niece and nephew that stay over every week.
  • mickeyullrich
    mickeyullrich Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Criminal Minds!
  • barbz2119
    barbz2119 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My favourite is Doc Martin, I love anything that has Martin Clunes in. I think it probably only airs in the UK, so if you are anywhere else you probably hasnt seen it but it was a spin off series from the movie Saving Grace about a grumpy vascular surgeon that develops a blood phobia and quits London to become a doctor in a sleepy Cornish village.
    Have also enjoyed the CSIs and NCIS as well as Poirot and Miss Marple...the Agatha Christie series...so quite a mixture!!
  • Renegade706
    Options
    The walking dead! Cant wait for the new season in October!
  • joergwb
    joergwb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    From the current airing TV shows I liked The Killing a lot. It's different from the usual Mystery shows, much darker. Also True Blood, Homeland and the already mentioned Dexter, Breaking Bad and Walking Dead. I haven't watched Game of Thrones yet.

From the older shows I liked Twin Peaks, 24, Picket Fences, Boston Public and countless others. From the Cartoon shows I liked Ren & Stimpy best.
  • lbt1004
    lbt1004 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead get my vote. Love your photo and ticker.....the ticker cracked me up!!
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    Walking Dead
    Spartacus
    Breaking Bad
    Game of Thrones
    DaVinci's Demons

**They're all equal bc you cannot compare each with each other**
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Game of Thrones - so much win. Seconded about GRR pulling his finger out - COME ON! And goes without saying - read the books people!

Mad Men - came to this late and am halfway through season 3. Visually it feels just right. Bets is getting on my wick though.......

Orange is the New Black - ate this on Netflix in 3 days - SOOOOO good! And Alex - hells yeah I would! It's the voice.........

Breaking Bad - obvs
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Hands down Breaking Bad. I also enjoy Walking Dead, Dexter, Mad Men and American Horror Story. Someone mentioned The Wire and that was a great series.
  • mrandolph69
    mrandolph69 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Current: Game of Thrones
    All-Time: M.A.S.H.
  • Katrina_vw91
    Katrina_vw91 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    The Walking Dead
  • chikoro
    chikoro Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Doctor Who is my all time favorite, I'm a Whovian and proud! I also like Downton Abbey. I'm one of the few people that haven't watched GoT yet, guess I should get to it sometime.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Of what's on now?

Mad Men
    Game of Thrones
    Big Bang Theory
    How I Met Your Mother
    Downton Abbey (edited to add when I saw it above me. How could I forget???)

I think of everything that's currently on (that I've seen and I've deliberately not watched some things in order to cut down on TV time) those are the only ones that make my "excellent television" list. And sadly, I don't get HBO and have to catch up with GOT, but I'm halfway through the fifth book, so good enough. lol

I don't think there is enough time for me to list cancelled shows that I loved over the years.
  • fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    My favourite is Doc Martin, I love anything that has Martin Clunes in. I think it probably only airs in the UK, so if you are anywhere else you probably hasnt seen it but it was a spin off series from the movie Saving Grace about a grumpy vascular surgeon that develops a blood phobia and quits London to become a doctor in a sleepy Cornish village.
    Have also enjoyed the CSIs and NCIS as well as Poirot and Miss Marple...the Agatha Christie series...so quite a mixture!!
    Aaaah I love Doc Martin!! :happy: We've been watching after the season airs when it comes on Netflix.

I love Supernatural and Parks & Recreation as well, among a litany of other shows. :happy: