Meal out tonight

Options
Hey guys, don't know if many of you have a Wagamama's near you, its basically my fave japanese restaurant and just wondered if any of you guys rate it as 'healthy'... if it fits my macronutrients im totally fine with it tonight just a tad worried about my sodium haha :) thanks

Replies

• sg992
    sg992 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, don't know if many of you have a Wagamama's near you, its basically my fave japanese restaurant and just wondered if any of you guys rate it as 'healthy'... if it fits my macronutrients im totally fine with it tonight just a tad worried about my sodium haha :) thanks

I'm a fan too, can't beat their chicken ramen :) I think it's totally fine if it fits in your macros, if you're a little over on sodium maybe just balance it out by going a little under tomorrow? Though I must admit I never really pay attention to my sodium.. I rarely get close to the limit!
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I checked out the menu and there looks to be a lot of stuff that shouldn't be too bad. Some of the donburi and chili dishes look great - mostly meat and veggies, just don't eat all the rice. As for the sodium, drink lots of water and don't torture yourself by weighing tomorrow ; )
  • emilysmallfry93
    Options
    Thanks guys, yeah I'm thinking of either getting a fish ramen or a bean and glass noodle salad...tortured myself a little by looking at the dishes I used to eat like the firecracker chicken....tops 1100 calories!!! jeeeez!