Is there any college students out there :)

Options
astrama
astrama Posts: 13 Member
started MFP yesterday, excited to get in shape. Need some friends to help and motivate
please add me :):)

Replies

• dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    Heyy I'm a 20 year old college student at University of Texas at Arlington!!! Good luck to both of us!
  • mrsleonard12
    mrsleonard12 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am 20 and a student out in Atlanta, GA. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    19 year old college student in Carbondale IL :) I'm kind of all over the place but I know a lot of really helpful fitness information for whoever needs a bit of help/advise.
  • georgieb23
    georgieb23 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 19 year old University student. Although you guys seem to be over in the US, feel free to add me if you want any tips from England! Good luck in your weight loss :)
  • Eliza0720
    Eliza0720 Posts: 2
    Options
    College student in Los Angeles, CA. Feel free to add me! :)
  • iamthesweenmachine
    iamthesweenmachine Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    19 from Philadelphia, PA!! :)
  • arielkaylou
    arielkaylou Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm Ariel, I'm a 21 year old college senior, married, and had my first baby boy in June. I'm also a Beachbody Coach and need motivation losing baby weight before graduation in May! Anyone feel free to add me, we can do this!
  • becbeauty
    Options
    Hey, I'm Bec and I'm a first year graphic design student at Curtin University Australia, please feel free to add me:)
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    22 year old University student here! Seem's like I'm going to be in school forever :laugh:
  • em19hj
    em19hj Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm 21 from Australia. Studying teaching at Charles Sturt University. Looking for support along my journey. Feel free to add me and goodluck to everyone! :)
  • kkveggie
    kkveggie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm 21 and in my senior year of undergrad and hoping to start law school next year, yikes! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Recent college grad :) Feel free to add me! Getting ready to go back to grad school!
  • muziclver
    muziclver Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    19 year old rising junior going to the university of south alabama (:
  • HacheraTsarine
    HacheraTsarine Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    24 year old law student from Canada over here!
  • SmoothRiko
    SmoothRiko Posts: 193
    Options
    Senior at Montclair State University over here!
  • opportunitylf
    Options
    23 with 2 Bachelor's degrees--but back in school to earn my Master's in OT! :)
  • sukiwabi
    sukiwabi Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    i'm in college (again), but i's old. maybe not the demographic you were looking for? :wink: feel free to add me.
  • jodie414
    jodie414 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Recent grad from Penn State, would love to join your journey !!
  • xlipservicex
    xlipservicex Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm in my last year of college! feel free to add me :)
  • mabbzie
    mabbzie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 23, just graduated from college last May... but I'm trying to work off the weight FROM college, if that counts. :D anyone feel free to add!