Looking for WLS friends for support

Options
Hi I am new to this site and I am looking for post wls friends. I had surgery November 2012. The weight loss has been pretty good but I feel like I am slipping back to old habits. Snacking is a BIG problem for me! I am hoping this site will help me get back on track. :cry:

Replies

• nhenryoliver
    nhenryoliver Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi please feel free to add me. I'm on here as have a little extra weight that i would like to loose. Also a serial snacker! :smile:
  • k9qt
    k9qt Posts: 16
    Options
    WLS September 2012 and just reached my goal weight last week. I have noticed however that I am snacking a lot more so I have changed some of what I am eating to ensure the snacking is healthy. I messaged you my email address so you can add me.
  • nicurn_80
    nicurn_80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi- I had WLS Novermber 2012 too. I've also noticed that mindless snacking is becoming a major problem. Needing some support myself :)
  • tajasi
    tajasi Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi,

Snacking isn't so much my problem - mine is eating and drinking at the same time :( I'm trying to get back to waiting 30 mins before and after eating but it's such a hard habit to break! Need some support myself too. Feel free to add me!