Baby Steps

Options
No one has noticed the weight that I've lost yet but I went to a restaurant with a friend and we were taken to a booth. Now I had gotten to the point where sitting in a booth was a scary thing because my stomach would rub up against the table but when I got in that booth my stomach did NOT touch the table! It was great, so even though no one has said anything to me about my weight loss I can definately tell a difference. That felt so good - and I owe it all to this awesome wesite.

Replies

• xc600chic
    Options
    Good for you !!! That is awesome !!!! Keep up the good work !!!
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That's a huge achievement!

Keep it up,

Katie (aka Kekibird)
  • rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    That's great!
  • Bellydance
    Bellydance Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I guess we just gotta know it ourselves. No one has said anything to me either......I've only lost 8 pounds, but I feel it. Revel in our victories and know that eventually people WILL notice. I remember noticing someone had lost weight only after they'd lost around 20 pounds and it just seemed like all of the sudden!!! she was so much thinner! When she told me she'd lost 20 pounds (which was all she needed to lose) I was surprised that I hadn't noticed the gradual change, but that's how us humans are. We notice the little changes we make in ourselves, and other people notice the big ones :) We just will hang in there cuz we are doing this for ourselves anyway. Like you said: Baby Steps
  • cccathyyy
    cccathyyy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I experienced that same accomplishment! Great job!
  • John8188
    Options
    Very nice. I see the same kind of thing. I lose it everywhere else first. My face and arms are a little thinner. I am starting to notice it in my belly. Glad to see you are doing well.
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the personal victory. You've done an amazing job, 22lbs is killer. Thank you for sharing.
  • snowbunnyak
    Options
    Good job thats awesome!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS that is an awesome achievement. Do it for yourself and people will start noticing soon. Hang in there you can do it and I know you feel so much better
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!