anyone doing insanity? need friends :)

Options
looking for friends who do the workout dvd "insanity". I just started yesterday and would love some support :)

Replies

• Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add; I'm on Day 3 and it's my first time ever doing such an intense program! lol Hope I make it thru :bigsmile:
  • esheridan12
    Options
    I have done it a couple of times - usually in the winter when I can't get outside! Keep at it - you will be amazed at the progress that u make!
  • tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've done it a bunch of times. Love Shaun T!
  • jamiesillimandunn
    jamiesillimandunn Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Sent request :)
  • fitmom07
    fitmom07 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I plan on doing it soon. Right now I am finishing up a few other fitness challenges and don't want to be doing too much at once! Let me know how the workout is.
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I m doing T25!
  • Stephanie_skinny
    Stephanie_skinny Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm on the second week of insanity! :) Feel free to add me!
  • CutnUout
    Options
    I just started my second round of Insanity yesterday morning also!!
  • tybcarlac
    Options
    I just started too... I am on the second day...
  • exealous
    exealous Posts: 10
    Options
    Heya - did the fit test yesterday and today was day one... all i can say is I survived!! PHEW! lol
  • kristen2713
    kristen2713 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting week 3 today and I'm obsessed!! I'm FEELING changes, but not totally seeing them yet, but the more I read about it, that's yet to come. It's a love/hate relationship I have with it! I just joined MFP today to get a grip on my nutrition and calorie counting. I lost about 40 lbs from weight watchers since last Feb and it's no longer dropping the weight so I need to try something new. Feel free to add me! I'd love to have additional motivation and support!
  • melm413
    melm413 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 31 and have had amazing results so far (check out my progress picture on Instagram @slimnewme)
  • kristen2713
    Options
    To those on this post that are past week two or have done a round of insanity before, I have a question. When I get home, I do my workout immediately, so I want to have a plan before I get there :smile: Yesterday was rest day, today is fit test day and tomorrow, back to the grind. When I did my first fit test, I did not have the videos yet so I did my best with a stopwatch and you tube. Now I have the video so I'm not sure what to expect as far as exhaustion from it. Do you think it's possible to do both my fit test and tomorrow's workout to move my weekly schedule up a day?? 1) I feel lazy for doing NOTHING but drinking on my off day and 2) I'm trying to maximize my results before the beach in 5 weeks :glasses:
  • katrien1
    katrien1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Insanity on Monday, feel free to add me :)
  • mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I am starting month 2 on Wednesday!
  • mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    To those on this post that are past week two or have done a round of insanity before, I have a question. When I get home, I do my workout immediately, so I want to have a plan before I get there :smile: Yesterday was rest day, today is fit test day and tomorrow, back to the grind. When I did my first fit test, I did not have the videos yet so I did my best with a stopwatch and you tube. Now I have the video so I'm not sure what to expect as far as exhaustion from it. Do you think it's possible to do both my fit test and tomorrow's workout to move my weekly schedule up a day?? 1) I feel lazy for doing NOTHING but drinking on my off day and 2) I'm trying to maximize my results before the beach in 5 weeks :glasses:

I would test it out, but I am definitely tired after the fit test. In month two, the expect you to do a workout after the fit test, but not in month one. I would have been too tired to do it, but if you have the energy - go for it!
  • cfeineigle
    cfeineigle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sent request! I have yet to start the program though as I'm a little nervous I wouldn't be able to hang through it! Some motivation would be great, anyone feel free to add me as well! :-)
  • kristen2713
    Options
    Thanks Hannavinsel for the info and congrats on getting to month 2!~I didn't end up doing it and BOY am I glad!! If anyone else is thinking about it, my experience from fit test 2 is that I wanted to push myself even further and honestly, my legs hurt worse yesterday and today from only the fit test than they did the whole last week! Possibly I could have done morning and evening and split them, but probably not the best idea. I'm thinking that on that fit test starting month two I'll have to do an am and pm thing or skip the rest day for it.