any NC peeps here?

Options
2»

Replies

• _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm from the NC coast close to MB... feel free to add me too! Looking for supportive friends who are in this journey with me!!
  • hudski
    hudski Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm new to fitness and MFP. I am a Massachusetts transplant living in Apex. Been working out at Lifetime Fitness, and looking forward to reaching my goals! Maybe meeting some new people?! :-)
  • admnmtpilot
    admnmtpilot Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Mount Airy NC here :smile:
  • ncseabrze
    ncseabrze Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Washington NC (grew up in Charlotte)
  • pastabelly
    pastabelly Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Asheville, NC...feel free to add me
  • bhetkey
    bhetkey Posts: 1
    Options
    Looking for a workout buddy in Hickory NC who wants to work out early in the morning. I'm a member at the Hickory YMCA and want to attend the 5am classes, but am having a hard time waking up :smile: I am active and play on the YMCA tennis league as well as do Hot yoga at the Edge, just need to pump up the workout a little more.

I am 38 years old, mother of two boys with a wonderful husband who has no interest in working out. I want to get back to my pre-baby weight which would require me losing about 25lbs and I'd like to do it before I'm 40, anyone want to join me.

I also want to get back into doing Triathlons and maybe try those new obstacle courses like Tough Mudder.

Thanks
    Beth
  • ambiedawnz
    ambiedawnz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Jacksonville, Nc here :)
  • catwomun
    catwomun Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Charlotte, NC here but I go to different parts of the state. Feel free to add me as well.
  • cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Charlotte, NC here as well . . . .
  • KingNitty
    KingNitty Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Raleigh Durham area add me if you wish