My inner dialogue...

Options
My body is not perfect. My body will never be perfect and I accept that. I realize that the weight I am at now is heavier than the average woman even after a 75lb weight loss. I can choose to be proud of that accomplishment or be ashamed of ever allowing the weight to consume my life and health in the first place. It is an every day struggle but it is a battle that I am winning. I love my life and I will continue to smash every last pound of fat in the face until I reach my goals.

0wv8.jpg

Please follow my progress on facebook and share your story. I love to hear what others are going through and your accomplishments! Below is the link. <3

http://www.facebook.com/onelbatatime

Replies

• gpiercebutler
    gpiercebutler Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    A 75 pound weight loss is amazing! You've probably earnt yourself a few extra years or at least more healthy years. Well done, you are an inspiration.
  • nissaea
    nissaea Posts: 38
    Options
    thanks! during my journey i have beat diabetes... corrected my hypertension... and lessened my back pain. i have endless energy. i wish i could see the results but i certainly do feel them. a long road ahead of me. i started in February at 350 and hope to make it to around 200 lbs by my anniversary in February 2014.
  • SturtzA
    SturtzA Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Your doing great!
  • Txracy
    Txracy Posts: 78
    Options
    That is a LOT of progress! Congratulations!
    I mean, 75 lbs is something you should be VERY proud of!

I'm rooting for you! ^_^
  • Juniper3411
    Juniper3411 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Just keep at it! You're doing great! It's a long journey for sure, but be proud of how far you've come already and the health benefits that you have obviously already seen.
  • nissaea
    nissaea Posts: 38
    Options
    Thank you all :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!