Looking for friends who will support

Options
2»

Replies

• lyrasantos
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I've been struggling to lose weight & i think i need a support group to keep me motivated. Thanks!
  • vbferg
    vbferg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!:smile:
  • xlipservicex
    xlipservicex Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    you can add me! I log everything!
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well
  • nataliea683
    nataliea683 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    you can add me too!

i'm trying to lose baby weight my daughter is 2 i've only just seriously started thinking about trying to lose weight so the extra friends would be very helpful and motivational for me too :happy:

xx
  • Ademar111
    Ademar111 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • CorrectionsNurse
    Options
    I just look at the 128 lb loss on your profile..and think wow...can I ever achieve that?
  • FernLewis
    Options
    Feel free to add me I started 8 weeks ago have lost 7lbs and need/give support! Never been a big fitness person until I found running now I'll never look back. Logging into here eveyday helps too!
  • lionellesanders
    lionellesanders Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you people! Added everyone!!! I'm so happy that here are so many nice and supportive people!!!
  • Fieldyvond
    Options
    add me too :) love new friends!
  • nomusicnolife05
    Options
    New to this... Feel free to add me :)
  • JoseeRenee
    JoseeRenee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just added you as a friend. The more the merrier!!
  • MoNiCaMaRieV
    MoNiCaMaRieV Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me, I log in daily and always looking to add new people for help and support!
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    they all seem to be looking for a magical pill that will help them loose weight while watching TV on a couch.

If they find that pill, I am begging you to let me know so that I can stop doing these insane cardio workouts I'm doing.
  • sitesh19
    sitesh19 Posts: 11
    Options
    I am looking to lose over a 100 lbs and I just started last week with this site so far I have seen promising results and for the first time I am optimistic about a weight loss program....feel free to add me!!
  • lionellesanders
    lionellesanders Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    they all seem to be looking for a magical pill that will help them loose weight while watching TV on a couch.

If they find that pill, I am begging you to let me know so that I can stop doing these insane cardio workouts I'm doing.
    Unfortunately magic is only in fairy tails. :sad: