Saladworks???

Options
Hey all,

I am meeting a couple of my girlfriends for dinner today at Saladworks. I want to plan ahead before getting there so that I can make the best selection.

Are all the salads ok? I was planning on having the salad dressing on the side so that I can just dip the tip of my fork in it instead of having them toss it into the salad since they use about 2 small ladles which is ALOT of dressing.

Any tips?

Replies

• CFAITH_WARD
    CFAITH_WARD Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I don't know but hey I am just saying isn't it sad that a person cannot even eat a salad without worrying that it isn't healthy.....How did we get here?
  • sincereme
    Options
    That's what I am saying but Its true. The salad dressings have so many calories, its scary. Plus any extra things they put in it also adds calories. Im just trying to see if anyone has an idea of what would be my best choice.
    I don't know but hey I am just saying isn't it sad that a person cannot even eat a salad without worrying that it isn't healthy.....How did we get here?
  • animatedbecca
    Options
    Just my 2 cents worth (thats about all Ive got teehee)
    I was literally a Ranch Dressing addict! It went on EVERYTHING!
    I have been ordering a salad and water with extra lemons. I take those extra lemons and squeeze them over my salad. Just shield it so you dont squirt your friend across the table! Dont ask me how I know this :blushing:
  • CeciHarper
    Options
    I would just order a salad, cheese & dressing on the side. Opt for FF Italian or a FF Vinegarette.... mmmm.... I loveee Vinegarette dressing!! Have a nice lunch!! :flowerforyou:
  • aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    My research into salads has found that the darker the leaf the better for you. it is a good thing to eat salads if it is you rest day. Or if you need a boost in fiber. Turkey or chicken, grilled or roasted if you are starving. And a thumbs up on the dressing on the side.
    Watch the cheese and croutons. No ham or bacon bits, too much salt. Diced boiled eggs and broccoli are great add ons.