19 weeks in....comparison pics

Options
KEEPIN' IT REAL: SCIENTIFIC DATA WEEK 19

Another successful week is in the books!

My calorie tracking was decent.....except for one little love affair with 8 Double Stuff Oreos that one day.....

I have done more shuffling, Yoga, Pilates, ..... and planking....than I have ever done in one week!

For your viewing pleasure, here is my first attempt at planking....

http://youtu.be/_Mw8DtlkCns

I have been sweating buckets this week and discovered one very interesting.....and disgusting.....fact about myself.....

My butt sweats profusely.

Yes....my butt....

No seriously.....

A lot!!!

Look!!!

Sweatybutt_zps445a7f99.jpg

That is what my (ever so baggy!!) shorts looked like yesterday after cutting the grass....

Seriously.....whose butt sweats like that?!?!

Mine does.....

Don't be jealous.

Ok.....it's comparison picture day......Week 1 and Week 19

PicsArt_1376057809397_zps11083722.jpg

PicsArt_1376058000431_zps1ab812e1.jpg

Not noticing much difference in the gut so much anymore, but the legs are getting pretty baggy.

I have noticed my other size 12s are quite loose in the waist though. In fact, this morning I decided to try on my dress pants, since I will be needing them for my internship....this is what they look like:

PicsArt_1376058645494_zps283665ca.jpg

Guess I will need to shop for SMALLER pants!!! :)

And now....your favorite game show....."Will I Ever Fit My *kitten* into These Size 10's Again"!!!!
With your host.......KAAARRREEENNNN!!!!!
(wild applause)

PicsArt_1376058379433_zpsc283bf4f.jpg

I have gotten into these so fast, I am seriously doubting that the pants in that first pic are the same as the other pics!
But......they fit!!! ......and for that, I am thrilled!

Number time:

Beginning weight: 165
Last Week's weight: 151.6
Today's weight: 149.6
(YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!! 2 pounds AND I AM OUT OF THE 150'S!!!! for the first time in 2 years!!!!)
Yoga: 2
Pilates: 2
Planking: 2
Miles shuffled: 27!!!! ........ TWENTY SEVEN!!!!!!
Days until half marathon: 64

Help!! Why are these pics so big?? I resized them in Photobucket, but the changes didn't work...any suggestion?

Replies

• Skyebella27
    Options
    You look AMAZING! There is a huge difference in your pictures! And your post was pretty hilarious too lol.

Great job!
  • buffyfan22
    Options
    Wow that's amazing! Congrats!!
  • barefoot_shuffler
    Options
    WHY ARE THOSE PICS SO BIG???? I resized them in Photobucket??? Any suggestions?
  • KKrdcs
    KKrdcs Posts: 30
    Options
    Are you kidding that you can't see a difference?
    a) you have a belly button in the second pic that is mysteriouly hiding out in the first one
    b) no more belly hang over the button!! Your waist is sooo much smaller!!
    c) and the back you can notice a huge difference too!!

D) those size 10s look fantastic on you now...I can't believe the difference from the first picture!!

ps...I also get swass when I work out...at least you know you're doing a good job...embrace it!! I have a shirt that I run in that has "Kiss my SWASS" on the back of it, and I get honked at all the time!! :)

Great job!! Keep it up!!
  • Skyebella27
    Options
    I'm on an iPad, and they look normal sized to me??
  • pinme13
    pinme13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your post I really needed a pick me up today :) Congratulations your doing an amazing job!!
  • channy70
    channy70 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You have done an awesome job...keep up the good work.
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • HM1971
    HM1971 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thats totally encouraging!!!
  • StrivingSagittarius
    Options
    tumblr_mftr31sO7O1ranhnao1_250.gif

You look amazing! I love your sense of humor, you rock!
  • slhass10
    slhass10 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You have do a great Job!!! I had my nine year old take my before pics but I love the idea of the dream jeans...I think we all have them. I will have to get mine out and take the pics. Nice work!
  • marnaER
    marnaER Posts: 8
    Options
    You rock girl!!!!!!!
  • Slatzuk
    Slatzuk Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Looking good shuffler.
  • MsWallwoman
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep going! :wink:
  • lcantrell65
    lcantrell65 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    If that was your first attempt at a plank, I'd say it was pretty darn AWESOME!!! Just for kicks, you should try some side planks.

You look great, and you are CRAZY if you think you can't tell much difference in the midsection.

As far as the size 10 jeans...it looks like it is time for you to buy a pair of size 6 to use as motivation. It doesn't look like the 10s can do much to motivate you anymore!!!!
  • rachseby
    rachseby Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Don't worry--my butt sweats a lot too :embarassed:
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You look Amazing girl!!! WTG!!! :)
  • barefoot_shuffler
    Options
    Guess I should clarify that I most certainly can see the difference between my Week 1 and Week 19 gut pics...I just have not noticed too much of a change from my last couple weeks of comparison pics :) Thanks for your kind remarks :)
  • marilynx
    marilynx Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You're hilarious. Great job.
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Great plank! I think that was a pretty darn good 1st attempt! I know what you mean about the shaking =P

You look great! Keep it up! =D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!