New Motivational friends needed

Options
Hi, I'm not that new here, but my current friends NEVER log in. I just recently got serious about the whole weight loss thing, so if you are on track, met your goal, or just starting out, let's be friends and help each other out!! :-) Thanks in advance.

Replies

• trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I think I am at 611 days of logging in :smile:
  • mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm pretty regular with my logging, and my diary is open! I'm still at the begining of my journey, so I've got a journey ahead of me that just keeps getting better!
  • imzadi481
    imzadi481 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just started, but I know I'm in it for the long run :)
  • CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me :-)
  • lvnh
    lvnh Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. Good luck in your journey!
  • JessieSmileYourPerfect
    Options
    hi feel free to add me!!
  • Ravenous4Captain
    Ravenous4Captain Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hiya. Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm on everyday, mostly all day long. YAY MOTIVATION!!!
  • m00tmike
    m00tmike Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'd love some active friends too. I don't always log or finish my journal but I'm on here just about every day. Anyone can add me!
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Hiya. Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm on everyday, mostly all day long. YAY MOTIVATION!!!

me too lol could be because we work at the same place and need an escape :laugh:
  • seaspray2020
    Options
    Hi,
    I too just recently got serious about weight loss again. I joined this site early in the year but never did anything. So I just now logged back in and updated my profile. I don't have any friends on here yet and I'm looking for people who can relate to my situation. I was always thin until about 10 years ago and then started to balloon and haven't felt like myself in a long time. Six years ago I lost 40lbs but didn't maintain it and gained 60 back.

So add me as a friend if you like. I'd love to talk with others about their weightless journey.
  • touchofred
    touchofred Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey ! Feel free to add me. I am not always consistent, but when I am, I am very much haha. :o)
  • crazorbaq
    crazorbaq Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You and anyone else can add me. Just started this 35 logging days ago and many more to come!!
  • atiana19
    atiana19 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I log in every day
  • LilBritGettinFit
    LilBritGettinFit Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am a bit of a MFP junkie, I am active and have an open diary too. Anyone can feel free to add me too!
  • judywhi
    judywhi Posts: 18
    Options
    im on day 3 you can add me :)
  • Heyyyy (: feel free to add me. I'll be glad if we could help each other out.
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want, but one of the first things I'm going to tell you to do (whether or not you choose to add me) is that you need to take some time to fill out your profile....and I mean really put some thought and reflection into why you want to get healthy. Without that, motivation will wane and eventually run out.
  • Fieldyvond
    Options
    feel free to add me :) love new friends :)
  • glenverrier
    glenverrier Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for good motivational friends!! Anyone can feel free to add me as well!!
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends. I sent you a request. Anyone else feel free to add me too! 27 years old Mom of 2, 5' 7" from 260 to 165 currently.