Hey nice to meet you.

Options
Hi.
I'm looking to meet new people like my self who are just starting out on their weight loss journey to help support each other through the good and bad days. I'm also looking to meet new people already on their journey or have succeeded in getting to their goal weight for inspiration, support and motivation.

The way I see it the more support the better :-)

Replies

• schmin888
    Options
    Hi there! That sounds great! Cheers to us for our journey ahead. My name is LInda and it's about time I did something about my weight. I would love to be friends and help with your loss ahead.
  • XPurpleLadyX
    Options
    Friend request sent :-) so we can help support each other. well here's to us and our weight loss :-)
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I am on everyday and you can add Me, I have been around awhile and plan on sticking around
  • XPurpleLadyX
    Options
    Thanks jennibaby85. Request sent :-)
  • XPurpleLadyX
    Options
    Thanks KimiSkeens. Request sent :-)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    well nice to meet you too, your awfully friendly, anyone can add me,
  • sitesh19
    sitesh19 Posts: 11
    Options
    I am new here myself and with a goal to lose over a 100 lbs. Its always a good idea to have support when making such a huge lifestyle change. Add me if you like!!
  • atiana19
    atiana19 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I am on everyday and serious about trying to lose this weight and keep it off
  • Dgadd17
    Dgadd17 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I've only been on here a few weeks and only started working toward my goal a couple months ago. It's slow progress, and there are definitely ups and downs, but I'd love to have a friend or two to join me. :) Please feel free to add me.
  • Heyyy (: I joined today and I'll be glad if you'd add me. I'm pretty serious about losing weight.
  • digitaljdr
    digitaljdr Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I got a request from you, are you from /r/loseit?

I accepted anyway, welcome!
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • MzVicVic
    MzVicVic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just found out that i'm at the cusp of being diabetic. I need support and any receipes that you like to share with me.

Anyone and everyone welcomed.