Newbie! (sort of)

Options
Hello everyone! I am somewhat new here and thought I would introduce myself. I'm a 19 year old college student majoring in interior design and minoring in dance. I love to be active, but the stresses of life have caused me to put on about 20 extra pounds over the last couple years. I would like that to be gone!!

I have had an MFP account before, and it worked marvelously... but I never really stuck with it and wanted to start fresh! Anyone who is motivated and kind is welcome to add me as a friend :) I could really use the help! Thank you!!

XOXO

Replies

• kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    feel free to add me.....i'm considerably older than you but I am happy to give you encouragement if and when you need it....:)
  • rainbomb
    rainbomb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! :)

I'm also a 19 year old (soon to be) college student. I'm just looking for people to add to help stay motivated, and maybe exchange any helpful tips. I'll add you, and hopefully talk to you soon! :)
  • sitesh19
    sitesh19 Posts: 11
    Options
    My goal is somewhat around a 100 lbs so not sure how much help I can be but one thing I can say from my past attempts is motivation is really important and a very important part of this process so I am new here but feel free to add me!!