Confessions - Part 1

Options
JennS19
JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
Lets hear those confessions that you wouldn't post on FB or Twitter...you know which ones I'm talking about

I confess that I'm sick n tired with my MIL because she keeps pressuring me to eat fatty foods. She says she doesn't think I need to be teaching my children about watching what they eat because it will create bad eating habits and potentially give them an eating disorder. Ummm WHAT?!?!?!?

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have a girl crush on Helena Bonham Carter....oh, wait, everyone knows that already...
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm annoyed by my MIL who brings over junkfood constantly. Everytime i clear my cupboards of anything unhealthy, she just so happens to bring over cake, chips, ice cream, muffins, chocolate bars etc ... She knows i'm dieting but doesn't believe i "need to" so she tries to sabotage. When i confront her she says "it's for the kids" ... well they don't need it either.
  • CassiLyn6626
    CassiLyn6626 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I confess that the main reason I am losing weight is to rub it in my soon to be ex husband's face the next time I see him in Jan!
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I confess that the main reason I am losing weight is to rub it in my soon to be ex husband's face the next time I see him in Jan!

Love your confession!!! That's a great one.
  • littlems
    Options
    I confess that my hubby ticks me off when he goes food shopping for me. I get that he is trying to help and won't dog on him for it but for crying out loud - GET SOMETHING HEALTHY! There were no healthy snacks for me to eat, nothing healthy for lunch and for dinner it is mostly all fat and red meat!!! WTF!!
  • Steelytop
    Steelytop Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I confess that I don't really miss much of the food that is bad for me. Good riddance! Apparently, moderation wasn't an option for me with certain foods and so I had to remove them.
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    I confess that I had some chocolate cake yesterday, but since I was still under my calories, I confess that I'm considering having a little more today :devil:
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I confess that I had some chocolate cake yesterday, but since I was still under my calories, I confess that I'm considering having a little more today :devil:

MMMMMM Chocolate Cake
  • BellaCoconut
    Options
    I must confess....I HATE it when my workmates (both probably a size Xs-S) grab an invisible 'roll' of 'fat ' (i.e skin) around their middle and complain that they are "so fat and need to lose weight" !!??? AAAAARRGGGHHHHH!!:noway: :mad: :explode:

It drives me nuts....:grumble:

I also confess that i cannot talk to my MIL about anything to do with exercise, weight loss etc, as she starts recommending I try the dummest things...like taking diet pills or using those vibrating sonic belt things which do not work HMMMPH!:grumble:
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    I confess I spend too much time on MFP - and I don't care. :drinker:
  • vlynnvale
    vlynnvale Posts: 89 Member
    Options

Hahahaha. Best post I've seen all day. Same here.
  • pressica
    Options
    I confess that I feel closer to my MFP friends than I do my facebook friends. :tongue:
  • adobmeier
    adobmeier Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I confess I am losing weight because I know my sister is getting engaged soon and I dont want to be a beastly bridesmaid. I also confess I ate at lease 6 peaunt butter cookies yesterday wa wa wa...:( back on track today tho!
  • Fit4Penny
    Fit4Penny Posts: 75 Member
    Options

Hahahaha. Best post I've seen all day. Same here.

Me too!

I confess I wish I could talk to my husband about all of the diet issues and victories I have, but he doesn't want to hear it!!! I am so glad I found MFP to get me through :smile:
  • Mesmereyes
    Mesmereyes Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I confess that I completely devoured a Toblerone bar this afternoon and have serious doubts about my weight loss success as I battle a long standing sugar addiction.
  • aznikigirl21
    Options
    I confess that part of my weight loss motivation is the attention I'm getting from somone who used to think I was invisible.
  • CeciHarper
    Options

YOU GO GIRLLLL!!!!!! :laugh:
  • CeciHarper
    Options
    I confess that I am losing weight so I can be a stripper.........

** JOKING ** :devil:
  • WeightingForSara
    WeightingForSara Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have purposely been avoiding my husbands side of the family since May because I want to lose as much weight as I can before I see them again because they always make comments about it to me. So, last time I saw them was in May and I won't see them again until October 13th, and I'm already 45lbs lighter than I was when they saw me last!