Looking to add to support team!~

Options
Hello Everyone,

Been on MFP since Jan. and over the last 7mths the members on my friends list have began to drop off rather fast. I don't delete anyone unless they've been MIA for over a month sometimes two. So I'm looking for some new amigos. <3 ~Meg

Replies

• jamgirl19777
    Options
    feel free to add me i have 137 lbs left to lose
  • touchofred
    touchofred Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add ! I have a definite 30lbs to go :)
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Add me! I don't have any weight to lose, I'm concentrating on building muscle and strength. I log in every day (unless I'm on vacation), just to help motivate my MFP friends!
  • liquidjem
    liquidjem Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!! I am in the same boat, left for a bit, came back and most of my other friends hadn't checked in for a long time, so I had to delete them. A few were still around. I try to log in just about every day! (I am going on vacation next week though, so I might miss a day, don't delete me, I will be around! :) I've still got a few pounds to go, so I will be here!
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me, I have 21lbs to lose ????
  • lisamarie447
    lisamarie447 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 13 lbs to lose :-)
  • WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log in daily and try to motivate my buddies!
  • Erithil
    Erithil Posts: 52
    Options
    I need some friends on here too! :) Today is my second day..I'm not sure how the friends thing works but you can "add" me if that's how it goes (:
  • robynlcox
    robynlcox Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started the program 5 days ago. You can add me. I'm not sure how to add others.
  • roly14
    roly14 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Add me as a friend I live in New Zealand Have about 20lbs to lose Log in daily Are being a buddy for my daughter
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Feel free to add. I log daily and try some of the challenges.
  • aprilg12
    aprilg12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me, too! I've been on here a week and need supportive friends. I think I'm finally going to stick with this and make a life change for good!
  • MsFunkyfit
    MsFunkyfit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I''m wth you girl my MFP peps are dropping off day by day... I log daily (at least I try). I give feedback and would love the same. Hit me up and lets dew this!!!
    :bigsmile:
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - always willing to give support.
  • Hershey_Girl
    Options
    Today is my first day! I am on a journey to lose 30-40lbs so please do add me as a friend! We can motivate each other!!
  • ohheyitsfelicity
    Options
    You are absolutely more than welcome to add me! I've been on and off of Myfitnesspal for a while, but most definitely here to stay now!
  • vaporhockey83
    vaporhockey83 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Have been on here for over a month, I plan on using this for as long as possible. Keeps me accountable! :smile:
  • Kyllosis
    Kyllosis Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Me me me! I'll be around for a while, I've hardly started!
  • AleksC
    AleksC Posts: 1
    Options
    then she can join team elite and be awesome! Right VaporHockey!!
  • staceylopriore
    staceylopriore Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    add me too!