Saw this app on a friends instagram, WE CAN DO IT YALL!

Options
Hey guys I'm 22 years old and after I moved in with my boyfriend I started gaining a couple pounds . Around 40 pounds to be exact. I'm officially starting my diet Monday ( don't judge me lol ) and I'm hoping I can make some friends along the way!

Replies

• champ_3817
    Options
    Anyone?
  • Ineedtofeelskinny
    Ineedtofeelskinny Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well, I'd love to be your friend!(: I really love helping people out!
  • MsFunkyfit
    MsFunkyfit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :) I'm a daily logger (well i try but the weekends are tough) and am always looking for peps to motivate and help motivate me :tongue:
    Welcome!!!
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I'm 22 years old and after I moved in with my boyfriend I started gaining a couple pounds . Around 40 pounds to be exact. I'm officially starting my diet Monday ( don't judge me lol ) and I'm hoping I can make some friends along the way!

My #1 tip...don't call it a diet...make it a lifestyle change in the form of food. I've dieted in the past, lost it and gained it back...It really all does come down to learning how to eat right and in moderation. I eat and drink whatever I want. I've lost 44 lbs. So make it a lifestyle change and it'll stick and stay with you!

Feel free to add me.
  • engakwasdky
    engakwasdky Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! Enjoy the weekend before Diet Monday! :)
  • benno1978
    benno1978 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    can add me I log on daily
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Best advice I've gotten from the real losers on MFP:

measure/weigh everything that goes in your mouth

log everything that goes in your mouth

measure and take pictures rather than relying on the scale

find something you love to do, that you will stick with

And as Grace said - there is no goal, no end zone, this is getting healthy first and foremost. Make small changes and keep your eye on health. Good luck!