1/2 Success Story

Options
It's not complete, but today I hit the half way mark to my goal. 30lbs or fat/lard/stuff/junk have been removed from my body. No breaks, time to start on the 2nd half of this story.

I notice my face has slimmed done nicely and so have my arms. I hope to see some results around my waist section soon. :(

Replies

• 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! Keep going strong. :smile:
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Awesome job :)
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is an accomplishment in itself. :D
  • dmanson2
    dmanson2 Posts: 134
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
  • FlowersInTheDirt
    FlowersInTheDirt Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!!
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Just keep up the good work and your waist will go as well! Congrats with the results :smile:
  • dmanson2
    Options
    30lbs off just turned into 36lbs off! :) Woowoo Getting there!
  • AnnaMarieDinVa
    AnnaMarieDinVa Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Keep up the good work!!
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Waist is the last place to go, so yeah, keep going!
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!

I can't wait till I'm half way done!!

Keep up the good work!!!
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Options
    You are rocking it!!! Congrats on your loss so far!
  • dmanson2
    Options
    Thx everyone! This place is awesome! :)
  • dmanson2
    Options
    Waist is the last place to go, so yeah, keep going!
    It's very strange. My shirts/pants fit losser but i don't see any change when i look in the mirror? crazy huh?
  • MrsMX
    MrsMX Posts: 98
    Options
    Well Done!

May you enjoy success on the rest of your journey :))x
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Congrats on some awesome progress! Keep up the hard work and you will be there before you know it! Well done!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    this is a WHOLE success story! great milestone and you look great. Now to continue on the next stage. and don't worry about which parts are getting smaller - we all lose in different places and (I Hope!) our bodies will eventually catch up. I still have a huge belly but other parts of me are definitely decreasing.
  • marilou0511
    marilou0511 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    It's not complete, but today I hit the half way mark to my goal. 30lbs or fat/lard/stuff/junk have been removed from my body. No breaks,

Congratulations. What were your successful strategies or steps to get where you are now.
  • mushroomsontoast
    mushroomsontoast Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    It's very strange. My shirts/pants fit losser but i don't see any change when i look in the mirror? crazy huh?

Try measuring? I've only lost 8lbs so far, but have lost 3" each from my waist and hips. Excellent job, well done :smile:
  • dmanson2
    Options
    Congratulations. What were your successful strategies or steps to get where you are now.
    Every morning before breakfast I do the treadmill for 60 minutes. 15% incline & speed is set from 4.0 to 4.5. I burn roughly 1200 to 1400 calories. Then I do a few sets of pushups & sit ups.

Every night before bed, I repeat the morning workout. I'm trying to burn the fat & calories as fast as possible. I want the weight to be gone before I start weight lifting.

Breakfast: 1 serving of rasien bran crunch & a fruit. Lunch & diner: Salad w/ grilled chicken.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Yee-haw! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!