Progress Photos Only 4 lb Difference

Options
So, I started my journey (again) exactly 2 weeks ago. In that time I've lost 4 lbs and several inches. My first goal is to fit into these pants comfortably. Last time I lost weight I bought these and they were a little tight when I bought them. I was disgusted when I put them on two weeks ago and now they are still a little tight but not much longer to go until they should fit maybe a week or two (:

Height: 5'3
SW: 177
CW: 173
GW: 128

*hopefully, these post...

2weekscomparison.jpg

Starting Measurements:

Neck: 13.5
R. Arm: 12
L. Arm: 12
Bust: 41.5
Waist: 35
L. Handles: 44
Hips: 43
Butt: 44
R. Thigh: 26
L. Thigh: 26
BMI: 31.4
Body Fat %: 27.63

Current Measurements:
Neck: 13.25
R. Arm: 11
L. Arm: 11
Bust: 38
Waist: 32.5
L. Handles: 41
Hips: 39.5
Butt: 41
R. Thigh: 25
L. Thigh: 25
BMI: 30.6
Body Fat %: 27.1

19.5 inches total loss & 4 lbs (:

Replies

• thin412
    thin412 Posts: 9
    Options
    Great job! What are you doing?
  • elbaldwin0525
    elbaldwin0525 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    its crazy how much 4 lbs off looks on you! good job!!!
  • clbowman91
    Options
    I go to the gym 5 days a week and do cardio (running, elliptical, and bike) each time. I do HIIT Cardio about 2 to 3 times a week. I weight train legs one day arms the next then i have a day off and then repeat. On my days off i do planks, jumping jacks, squats, lunges, etc or just whatever i feel like that day. I eat 1200 cals but mainly lean proteins. I always eat my exercise cals back. I usually burn 400 to 600 each gym day. And thank you (: 4 lbs could be discouraging if i wasnt taking pics each week and measurements.
  • BluthLover
    BluthLover Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym 5 days a week and do cardio (running, elliptical, and bike) each time. I do HIIT Cardio about 2 to 3 times a week. I weight train legs one day arms the next then i have a day off and then repeat. On my days off i do planks, jumping jacks, squats, lunges, etc or just whatever i feel like that day. I eat 1200 cals but mainly lean proteins. I always eat my exercise cals back. I usually burn 400 to 600 each gym day. And thank you (: 4 lbs could be discouraging if i wasnt taking pics each week and measurements.

You look great!!!
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    In just 4 lbs loss you have slimmed down so much. Great job. Keep it up.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing. Keep up the great work.
  • clbowman91
    Options
    Thank you, everyone. I wish the scale would move a little faster, but the measuring tape keeps moving down so I'm happy with that. (:
  • miaz143
    miaz143 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! Great job! You look amazing! Keep up the good work :)
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You are doing a fabulous job!!
  • mimi337
    mimi337 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Don't rush yourself, you look great. Knowing that you've been working at it and that it's going slowly actually is a great inspiration to the rest of us at the beginning of our journeys. thanks and congrats. I hope i can post a foto like that in the next month.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Way to go, 4 mighty heavy pounds, hard to lose good for you
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    2 weeks! Wow.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    You sure it is only 4lbs and two weeks?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    You sure it is only 4lbs and two weeks?

Yeah, that can happen with bloat. My belly used to get like that sometimes if I ate certain things.

I think she's just having a little weight loss to the tune of 4 lbs, and the rest is she was bloated the day she took the before pic and wasn't in the after pic. So yeah that will add up to inches I think.
  • katymambros
    katymambros Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look beautiful! You're very toned now, so remember, it's true- muscle weighs more than fat! So even tough the scale says you only lost 4 lbs, it's only because you've gained muscle! Keep up the good work, imagine what you'll look like in 2 more weeks!
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

2weeks into your journey and a success!

Awesome
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Looks like 10 pounds Great Job just goes to show again the scale means NOTHING :)
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Looking great !
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and congrats you found success..Keep going :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!