Need some MOTIVATIONAL friends!

Options
TaxPrepLiz
TaxPrepLiz Posts: 28 Member
Hello All!
Just looking to get some daily interaction with like minded people. I'm just starting my journey to ultimately lose 100lbs. But I like to take one step at a time so my first goal is 50lbs. I also recently joined a bootcamp class that kicks my butt 3x a week and I am talking myself into waking up an hour early for a nice long hill-laden walk. I'm not sure when I'll actually convince myself...

I'm also on twitter: iwillovercome01

Replies

• eblakes93
    eblakes93 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Hello All!
    Just looking to get some daily interaction with like minded people. I'm just starting my journey to ultimately lose 100lbs. But I like to take one step at a time so my first goal is 50lbs. I also recently joined a bootcamp class that kicks my butt 3x a week and I am talking myself into waking up an hour early for a nice long hill-laden walk. I'm not sure when I'll actually convince myself...

Welcome and congrats on starting! Nice job on exercising. :) How has your eating been so far?
  • miaz143
    miaz143 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome! we have the same ultimate goal :) Feel free to add me
  • ambermpage
    ambermpage Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. Sounds like you are setting some good goals for yourself-keep it up!
  • GG70
    GG70 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    good for you!! Feel free to add me.. I love to support my friends..
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Good for you! friend request sent
  • sandrita17
    Options
    Great job in starting, I also signed up for boot camp, keep up the great work
  • TaxPrepLiz
    Options
    Hello All!

Welcome and congrats on starting! Nice job on exercising. :) How has your eating been so far?

Well up until tonight, I thought I was doing ok. But I do love me some food, especially pizza. I guess I'll have to work extra hard tomorrow.
  • TaxPrepLiz
    Options
    Thanks Ruth!
  • FindingLihua
    FindingLihua Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    welcome!! :)
    I also started my actual weightloss journey over a week ago. added you
  • mphillip6
    mphillip6 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me, I've 21lbs to lose to get to goal ????if I can do it, anyone can!! ????
  • kj26boys
    kj26boys Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I too am in the same boat and need to lose the same amount. I just started this week!
  • annenhie
    annenhie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I also need more friends so guys please add me up. I hope we can help each other reach our goals.
  • SarahPerez76
    SarahPerez76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just restarted and have a lot to lose. I could use any motivation and accountability I can get! Feel free to add me.
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I log in daily and currently making a proper effort with my diary after a bit of a lapse, although nothing went back on. 41lb down and about 80 to go.
  • hamiltonbarbara6622
    Options
    I am in the exact same boat as you guys! Trying to get back into it. Just joined a gym too, need to be motivated and held accountable!