Girl look at that figure coming in!!!! WTG!!! :happy:
  • jenn559896
    jenn559896 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    u look great!
  • alycat1990
    alycat1990 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey there amazing work! I am also 6ft tall!!! add me as a friend if you want :) btw lovely hour glass figure!!!
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Hey there amazing work! I am also 6ft tall!!! add me as a friend if you want :) btw lovely hour glass figure!!!

thankyou! I sent a request your way! Us tall girls have to stick together!
  • VeggieKidMandy
    Options
    A jeanie in a bottle, keep up the hard work.

thankyou!! You just brought out the inner Christina Agularia in me HAAH
  • VeggieKidMandy
    Options
    you are truly an inspiration. It is so hard to lose weight with pcos and you did it in spades!!!! I am so proud of you... WAY TO GO!!!

for me, i've never had a period without medication to help. All my doctors told me i just need to lose weight and that just made me feel so inadequate. i also deal with all the pain, mood swings, no period, acne problem, losing hair, excess hair everywhere else, stretch marks, bloating, insulin resistance, ETC (and boy does the list go on). so, im here for support whenever you need it :-)

i really believe losing weight and staying there will benefit PCOS-er's.... so im trying = Im struggling but i refuse to give up this time!

I've always felt so alone dealing with pcos and its many stupid symptoms. but after joining MFP and especially adding you, i've somehow found a whole community of support and a fountain of information!

I hope that I can have as much success as you one day.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! see you at the finish line = a new, healthy, and happy life :-)
    I think you are doing a great job hun! I see you posting in your dairy and your routine everyday! I am so proud to see that you are taking control of it : )
  • VeggieKidMandy
    Options
    Broken record here, but SO SO proud of you, hon. Keep it up! SO wish we lived close so we could shake our junk in the trunk together!! :laugh:

:heart: and ((hugs)), Sweetie!!

C
    If I lived closer I totally would <3
  • KariKicksButt
    KariKicksButt Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    you are amazing. PCOS seriously makes this so much harder than it has to be. I ALWAYS get stuck around 225-240, over and over. but you are proof it can be done, and that is my inspiration for the day. great job and keep it up chicky!! :)
  • godsrose
    godsrose Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look great. I have PCOS and over weight. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Amazing and so inspiring for us PCOS gals! Keep up the great work dear!
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    wow, you look so good, and look what a tiny awesome waist you have! you are going to look absolutely smokin hot when you finish this journey
  • MensEtSalvere2013
    MensEtSalvere2013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING! I also have PCOS, too and I am currently down 69 pounds. I would like to lose another 15-20 pounds. What a testament to your dedication and that ones biology does not have to be your destiny;someone said this to me log ago. :) Enjoy your success! Hugs!
  • jmzz1
    jmzz1 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Great job... are u still on 1200 calories in week 4
  • Guinivere
    Guinivere Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Killer curves with a tiny waist! I'm well jell! :-)
  • Samuraiko
    Samuraiko Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Go you! Wow... fellow PCOS'er and I know how much of a bear that can be to live with.

Sounds like you and I started from about the same place... I'm 5'8" and originally 314, but now down to 305, no exercise as of yet.

Once 5 more pounds come off, I start the Angry Birds Workout (yes, I'm weird), and we'll see if I do even half as well as you have! Wish me luck!
  • akayhu
    akayhu Posts: 1
    Options
    Just started myfitnesspal today ,also dealing with PCOS myself I am amazed how well you have done. You look amazing and such an inspiration.
  • theopenforum
    theopenforum Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!! Much love and respect :)

Cheers,

Tof
  • kmr72
    kmr72 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great job. I could not lose a pound with PCOS for almost three years.
  • paulygi
    paulygi Posts: 58
    Options
    Great job. You're doing so well. Hope I can catch up to you.
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Way to stick to your goals despite the obstacles!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!