Anyone Out There Own a Reconditioned Vitamix Blender?

Options
Eat2Win
Eat2Win Posts: 123 Member
I've been researching various blender options and am so confused what to pick. Ninja is less expensive, yes, but I read a lot of
issues occur as well. For the extra money I am thinking maybe it's best to go with Vitamix Blenders.......so I see there are reconditioned ones out there for a good value. Does anyone have opinions on theirs to share with me? Or just blenders in general.

Replies

• glovell86
    glovell86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Despite this being stupidly late I can attest to the Vitamix being one of my better investments. They're expensive but I paid mine off in installments over about 4 months. Just ask them for that payment plan and they'll happily sort it for you. Easy to clean and withstanding whatever you throw in it.
  • goldylocs37
    goldylocs37 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    It's like a chainsaw! Will grind up whatever you put in it. Love mine!:heart:Not one complaint and a great tool for getting healthy. I think the refurbished ones do come with a nice warranty as well. I'm not sure the cost of a refurbished one, but if you go to a home and garden show or sometimes Sam's Clubs hosts demos, you can get an extra pitcher basically free. You won't regret it!