34yr old free spirit~RAINBOWS~Smiles & Teddy bears

:laugh: LOL :) Hey all!!!!! Take this journey with me as I grasp onto life kicking the crap outta being a fat girl! Who is sick of feeling like a fat lump? I know I am! I have gone from Big to chubby, chubby to okay and okay to big and you know what that got me? Saggy skin and a feeling of disappointment in myself wallowing in self doubt and my own self loathing. I am sick and tired of doing this game I don't want to yoyo I don't want to be fat, skinny, chubby or okay NO!:yawn: I want to be FIT, healthy, content in my skin and have the muscles and endurance that will keep me going.:noway: I am 289lbs and that will be the last time that number will control me. I was over 311lbs not sure by how much over that I was cause I didn't check:cry: but, I was. Now I'm on this ride and I am NEVER getting off.:drinker: If you have 10lbs or 500lbs to lose JOIN me and lets keep each other going. I won't give up on you and don't GIVE UP ON ME! Here is to saying good bye to feeling like crap and hello to happiness! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• yarneycat
    yarneycat Posts: 11 Member
    Hi! You've lost so much already, good work!! I'm far from my biggest (238), but am struggling with the last 20. Went on my first run in ages tonight in an attempt to keep motivated on an off-the-rails day. What are your strategies? What's worked so far?
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Feel free to add me for mutual support
  • Kickbox9Bitch
    Kickbox9Bitch Posts: 16 Member
    Small meals full of fruits veggies, avoid the meat except lean meats and movement and staying busy :)
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    :laugh: LOL :) Hey all!!!!! Take this journey with me as I grasp onto life kicking the crap outta being a fat girl! Who is sick of feeling like a fat lump? I know I am! I have gone from Big to chubby, chubby to okay and okay to big and you know what that got me? Saggy skin and a feeling of disappointment in myself wallowing in self doubt and my own self loathing. I am sick and tired of doing this game I don't want to yoyo I don't want to be fat, skinny, chubby or okay NO!:yawn: I want to be FIT, healthy, content in my skin and have the muscles and endurance that will keep me going.:noway: I am 289lbs and that will be the last time that number will control me. I was over 311lbs not sure by how much over that I was cause I didn't check:cry: but, I was. Now I'm on this ride and I am NEVER getting off.:drinker: If you have 10lbs or 500lbs to lose JOIN me and lets keep each other going. I won't give up on you and don't GIVE UP ON ME! Here is to saying good bye to feeling like crap and hello to happiness! :flowerforyou:

You did good job already by reducing number of stones........way to go no doubt but you can having experiences & exposures already. Bit determination, motivation........thats all :)
  • nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    Add me!
  • Oscar1229
    Oscar1229 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey there

I'm 34 next month and have spent the past year getting heavier :sad: I have 25lbs to lose and would love to see if we can help each other :happy:

Trish x
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Good luck!