New wife looking for more friends

Options
Hey everyone! I'm Charlotte, I'm 23 years old and I was just married on the 20th. Wasn't able to make my goal weight for my wedding due to well.... procrastination. I need people to keep me accountable. I have a great support system at home but would like to build one here as well. Now my goal is to lose 40lbs by next summer for our next vacation. I could really use some friends for support (and cheap recipe ideas)!!!

Replies

• jsb76
    jsb76 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your wedding! Feel free to add me- I am on every day logging food/exercise etc. I'm looking to lose 40 pounds as well.
  • miaz143
    miaz143 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congrats on everything!! Feel free to add me. :)
  • lima013
    lima013 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Feel free to add me. ;)
  • Illuminate
    Options
    Hi! I'm Vanessa. My goal is to lose 40 pounds as well. Feel free to add me. We can help each other.
  • fitmom07
    fitmom07 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Congrats and I have at least 30 pounds I would like to lose and I am determined. Feel free to add me.
  • Itsjustme86
    Itsjustme86 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your wedding! I am looking to lose 60ish pounds before my wedding next year! Feel free to add me!
  • hypRvendtL8N
    hypRvendtL8N Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats! And great goal! You can totally do it. It is all about keeping positive and keeping going, setbacks are only temporary it is getting back onboard and carrying on that is important! Feel free to add me, i need a good support network too. :)
  • Roxiemini
    Options
    Congratulations on your wedding! One of my big reasons for deciding to start doing more exercise/eating better is because I'm getting married myself, I want to look as wonderful as I can on my wedding day!
    Hoping this site keeps me more motivated in my goals!
    Feel free to add me :)