friends that do strength

Options
hi all!

I'm looking to do more strength and really tone up (I'm pretty flabby).
I'd like to have buddies that focus on strength for motivation and tips. please add me! thanks!

I log in daily and try to be supportive of others.
xo

Replies

• southerndream24
    southerndream24 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I focus equally between strength training and marathon training. I lift heavy 5 days a week and run six. Also, we'll be at the same starting line in Staten Island on Nov. 3rd.
  • benno1978
    benno1978 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am starting to do strength (need to do more) you can add me
  • Tresiel
    Tresiel Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.
  • Miminem
    Miminem Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Working on core strength specifically. But also in all areas. Recently I have recovered from 2 ruptured disks and that is an experience I do not want to repeat.
  • hevans1207
    hevans1207 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I've recently started adding strength back into my workouts. I used to lift heavy 4-5 days a week 2 years ago and I'm trying to get back to where I was. Feel free to add me!
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'm also in New York and recently started strength training with a goal of being able to lift heavy someday.

I much prefer strength to cardio but try to get in cardio as well for balance.
  • myzticsunshine
    myzticsunshine Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm also interested in doing some more strength training and learning to run, I did my first three mi the other night and I feel like it would be such an accomplishment to build my endurance and tone my muscles. So I think I'll add you and if anyone wants to add feel free:)
  • amluvstld
    amluvstld Posts: 212
    Options
    I love strength training, feel free to add me :) I'm not a good food logger, though, so be warned! LOL
  • hypRvendtL8N
    hypRvendtL8N Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me, i have just started strength training. I love running too and am training for a 1/2 marathon. Always looking for and happy to share inspirations! :)
  • demon2run
    Options
    I'm in the same boat!

Feel free to ad me as I need the inspiration as well. I try to run 3-4 times a week and have just started at CrossFit.