Hi there!

Options
Well i've tried dieting many times and generally the last few years iv gone on a downward trend but still weighed in at 271 lbs when i rejoined this site.
I'm in a very new and good place in my life at the moment and feeling for the first time like this is something i really want not just something i should do for others.

Would love new friends who are going through the same weight loss experiences for those days when all i want is pasta and cheese!

:)

Replies

• anabellarella
    Options
    I've just come back on recently too :)
    Feel free to add :smile:
  • Mady1911
    Mady1911 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi, hun! I have a weakness for pasta and cheese to. Please add me, I'm new here and in need of friends and reciprocal support! Hug!
  • Mainosaur
    Mainosaur Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Food is my weakness, I eat when I'm sad, happy, bored... any reason to. Since I learned you can add people on this website, it's been a lot easier for me knowing I'm not alone and seeing what others are doing inspire me :D
  • amyelnash
    amyelnash Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    cheese to me is just pure lard.

Think of it as youre cycling along a clean tarmacked road and miles down the road is your target.
    Everytime you eat a fatty product, is like a lorry in front littering the road wth broken bricks.
    You have to slow down to weave between the bricks not to fall off.
    Thus making your journey longer and more complicated.

Leave the cheese in the shop, stock up on fruit and veggies to fuel you to exercise more and peddal faster, you'll reach your target much quicker and easier.

diet and exercise is easy if you beleive it is, if you pull a face at the thought and think its going to be a struggle, it will be.
    focus on your mindset as much as focussing on your body, as with everything in life, if youre negative, you wont acheive.

...Also drink lots of water, as the sensation of thirst is very similar to the feeling of hunger and the two are often confused.