NIGHT SHIFT ROLL CALL! Mobile edition part 1

Options
12346»

Replies

• LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    I don't get it. I don't want to go back and read it all. I am just way to busy to do that much work. What is all this halabalu about cheating? Some ladies cheating probably.

hahaha, no... it was a thread earlier... i was just trolling because of a thread someone started about "why do men cheat" I was board and awake to early :tongue:
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I don't get it. I don't want to go back and read it all. I am just way to busy to do that much work. What is all this halabalu about cheating? Some ladies cheating probably.

hahaha, no... it was a thread earlier... i was just trolling because of a thread someone started about "why do men cheat" I was board and awake to early :tongue:

It's not all that hard to figure out. Men cheat for the same reason that women do.
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    Options
    off to go to some actual work... but just for a little bit, i don't want to be over worked...
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCfG-hXFvVDGHDM0shDMy6cIyzEwUzbWq1uVYtDH9LEwFyt6FK
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Addis_Daddy12 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I am here young skywalker. I am just slowed and defeated trying to type on this small iPhone screen
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    Options
    I am here young skywalker. I am just slowed and defeated trying to type on this small iPhone screen

haha, I bet... I don't even attempt the msg boards if all I have is my phone..
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I wish I could see message boards on my phone!!!
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    This post only took half of my battery life! Woot!
  • irunforcookies
    irunforcookies Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm a lab technician in a very busy blood bank. No vampire jokes :smile: I process the blood, not draw it :smile: Tonight is slow, and I've been up for 20 hours, so I'm ready to go home!
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Options
    Katie it's a pain in the butt. Even on iPhone. Cause I gotta pull it up in Safari and the trying to type on a touch screen keyboard with autocorrect. Kinda giving me a headache
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    Options
    Well everyone, I'm out for the night. Finished up early and I'm home getting ready to take a nap. I'll be back at it tonight though...
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Options
    Oh and on a side note, I wore a set of scrubs to work tonight. Not just any set of scrubs though. It's the set of scrubs I wore when I was attending college back in 2009-2010. They fit me pretty well also if I do say so myself.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Katie it's a pain in the butt. Even on iPhone. Cause I gotta pull it up in Safari and the trying to type on a touch screen keyboard with autocorrect. Kinda giving me a headache

ahh hence why i love phones with querty keyboards, drove my husband nuts so he got me a galaxy s 3, which is an awesome phone but its so big i drop it all the time and my screen is cracked lol
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Granted, my night shift is over in 3.5 hours I'm here too :). Can't have my phone with me at work but I use the computers. If they don't want me on it they should block it :).

Oh and I work at a hospital and I'm done at 7:30.
  • Hawkeye_74
    Hawkeye_74 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Morning all.
  • alidavies50
    Options
    On nights here! blech!
  • Hawkeye_74
    Options
    Was in bed for a mere 3 hours before getting called into work 3 hours early. Hope I dont fall asleep here.
  • alidavies50
    Options
    coffee, more coffee and water lol
  • Hawkeye_74
    Options
    indeed.