19 weeks in....comparison pics

Options
2»

Replies

• JanMarie2BHealthy
    Options
    Great humor mixed with some serious body changes - the vid was great too. THANKS made my night. Keep up the terrific work.
  • crysta1000
    crysta1000 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Keep up the good work :)
  • barefoot_shuffler
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind words and encouragement :) Good luck to all of you on your journeys as well!!!
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • kalong1
    kalong1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! as a newbie, today is my 4th day your pics are truly inspiring. Thank you for sharing :0)
  • leadiax3
    leadiax3 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Those r great pics! U should be on a commercial/ad for MFP.
  • newsharonkay
    newsharonkay Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your post I really needed a pick me up today :) Congratulations your doing an amazing job!!
    [/quote

Am up in the middle of the night very discouraged tomorrow is weigh in and it for sure will be a gain..
    Thank you so much for this post. Like said above you really picked me up today..

You look fantastic!!!
  • barefoot_shuffler
    Options
    Thank you for the kindness :)

Sharon....I totally feel your struggle and frustration. It has been so exhausting to recommit to this EVERY. SINGLE. DAY!!! If you'd like, please read my blog! I started it...and this journey....in March and have documented my struggles and my little (and not so little!) victories :). This forum post was yesterday's blog post so you can kind of see my (sometimes demented ;) ) writing style :)
    Barefootshuffler.blogspot.com

Best of luck to you all!
  • imzadi481
    imzadi481 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Loved reading your post! WTG, the changes are amazing!
  • sanndandi
    sanndandi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! There is a huge difference in your pictures! And your post was pretty hilarious too lol.

Great job!

this :flowerforyou:
  • mariahk35
    Options
    love the pics! Totally help motivate me today!
  • CandiesAndSweets
    CandiesAndSweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • puckit61
    puckit61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    1.) You have made awesome progress- Excellent Work!

2.) I am also a butt sweater and it's disgusting. lol But in your situation you said you were mowing grass, if it's a sitting mower do as I do and blame it on the pleather seat!

3.) I like your choice of boxer shorts! Being from Cleveland(ish,) I feel the need to shout 'Go Browns!' but I don't like football, so I'll refrain myself.
  • kaycee135
    kaycee135 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go!

Thanks for sharing your very inspiring photos!
  • MamaDuckN2MamaWow
    MamaDuckN2MamaWow Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Completely awesome...Hadn't thought about it, but when I go to the store next I'm going to pick me up a "Dream Pair" of pants - THANKS for the inspiration!!
  • barefoot_shuffler
    Options
    Thanks all! :)

Puckit61.....That butt sweat was hard earned with a push mower so I only have my butt to blame ;)
  • heis4u2004
    heis4u2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Exciting when you can get into pants you haven't been able to.
  • Harlowe1
    Harlowe1 Posts: 27
    Options
    You go girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!