new to mfp! need support and motivation!!!

Im 23 5'3 and weigh 205 lbs. I have 3 kids, two boys who are 5 and 6 and a daughter who is 5 months old. Before my first pregnancy I weighed 130-135. I would love to get back to that weight! I dont know if ill ever have a flat tummy again since I had csection with all 3 kids but im goin to try my hardest!! I want to be healthier so I can enjoy watching my kids grow up !! Any support and motivation would help!! Also making new friends along my journey would be nice!!! Im no big into the internet and being on the computer/phone all day ( im a gogogo person cant sit still for long lol ) but I plan on logging in everyday!

Replies

• genaingram1
    genaingram1 Posts: 2 Member
    Welcome! Glad to meet you here! I too am a mother of 3 my oldest is 19 and my others are 11 and 12. I am looking for support and motivation too. I have approximately 75 lbs to shed... I want to be able to run again and just have the energy to keep up with my kids.. Looking forward to achieving goals and getting to know how best to be supportive and motivational for you! Have a great day!
  • What kind of workouts do you do? Right now im only walking. I was in a car accident last yr before I got pregnant and had 3 fractures on my spine.. I still have a lot of pain from it and can barely move some days so im starting slow and can hopefully build up over time! We have a great motivation, our kids!!!